Other News Source Insider Oil. Andrew Hill wants out

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s this #FreeNasheed bullshit??
Because he got something right,he should have his ban lifted ?
Absolutely laughable..hahaha
He is a fucking troll and really just someone a lot of us would like to knock the fuck out..
But let’s get a hashtag thing going like we are petitioning for a kidnapped child to be freed..
The child part is right ..but seriously
Stick to talking about our great club and leave the hashtags to the 14yr olds..ffs
Keep the shit talkin ice junkie banned where he belongs. TK has been enjoyable and peaceful since his dribble got banned!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm seeing all these freenasheed hashtags. I know that anyone that's tried to sell a Nasheed has failed. Maybe you'll all have to pay to take your nasheeds to the tip.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno maybe I’m damaged I don’t mind nasheeds posts often they give you a laugh or you shake your head and wonder what he’s on but he breaks up the boredom on here you just have to not take his post seriously and take them for what they are
There a few on here that take themselves a little too seriously and have little to no sense of humour

Just sit down kick your shoes off kick back and look forward to a new season and some renewed hope of improvement

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s this #FreeNasheed bullshit??
Because he got something right,he should have his ban lifted ?
Absolutely laughable..hahaha
He is a fucking troll and really just someone a lot of us would like to knock the fuck out..
But let’s get a hashtag thing going like we are petitioning for a kidnapped child to be freed..
The child part is right ..but seriously
Stick to talking about our great club and leave the hashtags to the 14yr olds..ffs
Can you clarify for me. You don't want Nasheed to come back? Just so I understand as your post really wasnt' clear to me about what your opinion is.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dunno maybe I’m damaged I don’t mind nasheeds posts often they give you a laugh or you shake your head and wonder what he’s on but he breaks up the boredom on here you just have to not take his post seriously and take them for what they are
There a few on here that take themselves a little too seriously and have little to no sense of humour

Just sit down kick your shoes off kick back and look forward to a new season and some renewed hope of improvement
I’m the same man. I find him funny. And his theories are so far off that it actually a good laugh. His fly on the wall info and his oil threads are classic.

If you get caught up and provoke him and get into a slanging match with him that’s a different story. But I just laugh him off. It’s too serious here without him :p

Id loved to have seen his comments about hills departure :p

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I'll be dammed man , pretty tough get to predict that one .
Annoying as can be at times he's a funny C you next Tuesday , because this one's too close to call a fluke .
Let's do Supermax Goulburn admin and give him an hr a day on here .