Official Injury updates

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crichton has been released I guess this was done before that and I highly doubt Ray will be fit come the trails, I hope he is but I don’t think so.
Lets not forget Tui Katoa, hoping he fully recovers from his medical issues.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Havent been reading updates from the dogs is RFM going to be fit for 2022? Feels like ages since he’s played hope he stays fit shouldn’t have cut the hair of made him more intimidating :tearsofjoy:

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Havent been reading updates from the dogs is RFM going to be fit for 2022? Feels like ages since he’s played hope he stays fit shouldn’t have cut the hair of made him more intimidating :tearsofjoy:
I reckon a fit RFM will be a big boost for the dogs. At 190cm and 110kg he's an ideal forward for both Middle and Edge. He's more or less as big as Vaughan but has a side step and offload as well as a good palm. He's hard to stop at the line and I pity a side who has him and Pangi-Junior pounding through the line. He could be our Kikau this year which will set things up nicely for 2023.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doorey I think is a good 8 weeks away I think but why do we need him? Depth at this stage imo.
RFM maybe right by round 3 they were suggesting recently.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I reckon a fit RFM will be a big boost for the dogs. At 190cm and 110kg he's an ideal forward for both Middle and Edge. He's more or less as big as Vaughan but has a side step and offload as well as a good palm. He's hard to stop at the line and I pity a side who has him and Pangi-Junior pounding through the line. He could be our Kikau this year which will set things up nicely for 2023.
He could be quite valuable to us if he stays injury free. I feel like we could slightly low ball him and he'd stay loyal.

I still think we should chase Ryan Matterson and play him at lock though. If letting Mariner go could help make that happen, I'd cop it.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
2 years, on full pay, to "recover". Wow.
RFM payed every game in 2020, so it's not 2 years.
As I have posted many times, stress fractures in the bones in the foot are a shit injury for any professional sportsman. They take ages to heal and sometimes they never heal and are career ending.

Always a Bulldog

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Okunbor is injured, he pulled a Heart Muscle in the game last week against Brisbane.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hear Okunbor is injured, he pulled a Heart Muscle in the game last week against Brisbane.
How many times have you taken a hit up in a compressed defence situation?