Official Injury updates

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I say it once more? The update of this site has just made this so depressing .. may I ask who’s idea this was? I’m serious, very curious to know lol .!!!
Definitely took me by surprise when I logged in the other night LOL, I thought I was hallucinating

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I say it once more? The update of this site has just made this so depressing .. may I ask who’s idea this was? I’m serious, very curious to know lol .!!!
Seems like it was rushed. Still getting errors here and there.

Color themes are shite.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Really like the new look, well done guys.

Go Dogs

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can provide the latest injury update heading into Round 14 of the NRL premiership.

Centre Jake Averillo suffered a hip pointer injury during the side’s loss to the Melbourne Storm in Round 13.

Averillo left the field after 16 minutes and failed to return. The 19-year old has improved over the last 48 hours and will be available for selection this week.

Will Hopoate will re-join the main squad this week as he continues to recover from an ankle syndesmosis injury. The outside back is still 1 to 2 weeks away from returning to play.

Rookie Isaiah Tass has made a full recovery from a ruptured PCL to his left knee and is back at full training.

Adam Elliott is still in a brace following shoulder surgery and he will look to start his physio and rehab programs over the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, Joe Stimson continues to improve and build on his running, skills and strength program as he works his way back from two shoulder operations earlier in the season.

Reactions: GDR

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can provide the latest injury update heading into Round 14 of the NRL premiership.

Centre Jake Averillo suffered a hip pointer injury during the side’s loss to the Melbourne Storm in Round 13.

Averillo left the field after 16 minutes and failed to return. The 19-year old has improved over the last 48 hours and will be available for selection this week.

Will Hopoate will re-join the main squad this week as he continues to recover from an ankle syndesmosis injury. The outside back is still 1 to 2 weeks away from returning to play.

Rookie Isaiah Tass has made a full recovery from a ruptured PCL to his left knee and is back at full training.

Adam Elliott is still in a brace following shoulder surgery and he will look to start his physio and rehab programs over the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, Joe Stimson continues to improve and build on his running, skills and strength program as he works his way back from two shoulder operations earlier in the season.
Thanks for the update, pity we cant log into the web site to get the info.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does this mean Renouf is not injured and has actually been dropped? WTF
It's a joke yet somehow Tolman keeps his spot I also don't get how Averillo isnt playing this week after his been cleared to play SG has certainly learned from pays selection policy

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden was fucked over by Pay and now Renouf is copping the same treatment by SG. If these 2 were given a fair go they would be our 2 best forwards

The Avo one is weird - is he cleared to play (and was therefore dropped) or are the club being cautious again. Yes he was pretty poor defensively but I cant imagine he was dropped....for Holland of all people.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renouf injuryd or SG doesn’t wanna play him?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I think Tolman deserves to finish his career in fg tbh. That's prob why he is being selected. Sue us rubbish though..toomaga sh take his spot

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Tolman deserves to finish his career in fg tbh. That's prob why he is being selected. Sue us rubbish though..toomaga sh take his spot
Don't think he's done playing first grade football. He could definitely get picked up by a ESL team

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Source ; https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/10/12/injury-update-okunbor-sidelined-with-acl-injury/

"During the club’s final match against the Penrith Panthers, Jayden Okunbor left the field with a serious knee injury and it can be confirmed he suffered an ACL injury to his left knee. The outside back underwent surgery last week and will be sidelined for up to nine months."

"Adam Elliott played in eight matches in 2020, before sustaining a season-ending shoulder injury against the South Sydney Rabbitohs in round eight. When the team assembles for pre-season in early November, the back-rower will be restricted with the contact sessions, but will join his teammates for conditioning, weights and skills.

After suffering a season ending shoulder injury in round two against the North Queensland Cowboys, Joe Stimson will be back on deck when the team assembles for the pre-season having fully recovered from two shoulder operations.

Meanwhile, both Dylan Napa (knee) and Matt Doorey (knee), who both missed matches towards the back end of the season, will be back to full training when preparations begin for 2021.

Raymond Faitala-Mariner failed to finish the final game of the season after picking up a minor ankle injury, but the 2020 coaches award winner will be fit and ready to go come early November.

Go Dogs

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Source ; https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/10/12/injury-update-okunbor-sidelined-with-acl-injury/

"During the club’s final match against the Penrith Panthers, Jayden Okunbor left the field with a serious knee injury and it can be confirmed he suffered an ACL injury to his left knee. The outside back underwent surgery last week and will be sidelined for up to nine months."

"Adam Elliott played in eight matches in 2020, before sustaining a season-ending shoulder injury against the South Sydney Rabbitohs in round eight. When the team assembles for pre-season in early November, the back-rower will be restricted with the contact sessions, but will join his teammates for conditioning, weights and skills.

After suffering a season ending shoulder injury in round two against the North Queensland Cowboys, Joe Stimson will be back on deck when the team assembles for the pre-season having fully recovered from two shoulder operations.

Meanwhile, both Dylan Napa (knee) and Matt Doorey (knee), who both missed matches towards the back end of the season, will be back to full training when preparations begin for 2021.

Raymond Faitala-Mariner failed to finish the final game of the season after picking up a minor ankle injury, but the 2020 coaches award winner will be fit and ready to go come early November.

Go Dogs
So apart from Okunbor and Cotric (origin) we should have everyone else ready for a full pre season

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shame for okunbor. Big boy too so will be hard to come back from an ACL. probably won’t see him at his best until 2022. And hope he doesn’t lose too much speed. Quick recovery to him. And hope we see the best of Elliot and Stimson in 2021. We will need everyone to step up to lift us off the bottom of the table.