Official Injury updates

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep hes back this week named on extended bench.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

The latest update on the NRL web site;

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
  • Reed Mahoney (concussion, Round 15)
  • Jacob Kiraz (elbow, Round 15)
  • Raymond Faitala-Mariner (illness, Round 16)
  • Sam Hughes (pectoral, Round 16)
  • Braidon Burns (knee, Round 16-17)
  • Luke Thompson (foot, Round 16)
  • Bailey Biondi-Odo (knee, Round 21)
  • Viliame Kikau (pectoral, Round 22)

Round 16 is going to be a big one, if the above is correct, with RFM, Hughes, Burns and Thompson due to return.

Always a Bulldog

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The latest update on the NRL web site;

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
  • Reed Mahoney (concussion, Round 15)
  • Jacob Kiraz (elbow, Round 15)
  • Raymond Faitala-Mariner (illness, Round 16)
  • Sam Hughes (pectoral, Round 16)
  • Braidon Burns (knee, Round 16-17)
  • Luke Thompson (foot, Round 16)
  • Bailey Biondi-Odo (knee, Round 21)
  • Viliame Kikau (pectoral, Round 22)

Round 16 is going to be a big one, if the above is correct, with RFM, Hughes, Burns and Thompson due to return.

Always a Bulldog
Burns is playing Cup

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Any updates on this? Kikau must be close?

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Official lie,, Gus to Thommo "how's the foot" "yeah bit sore" "yeah too bad your in the team this week we have Bronco"

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Thommo's foot wouldn't hurt if he stopped kicking stones around the field.
I could be wrong, yet the impression I've been left of him is he is not fully committed, as evidenced by him meeting Flanno of all people!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe Thommo's foot wouldn't hurt if he stopped kicking stones around the field.
I could be wrong, yet the impression I've been left of him is he is not fully committed, as evidenced by him meeting Flanno of all people!
Oh fark off, get along to training and you will see Thompson giving it everything to get back on the field. He could have been legally negotiating with teams 8 months ago, but he didn’t. Before he was injured and every day since he has had only one thing in mind, he desperately wants to play for us. In case you missed it he’s off contract in 3 months and his manager (Mario Tartak) would be very derelict in his duty if he didn’t explore all options for his player.

What off contract player wouldn’t want to talk to Flanagan, a premiership winning coach who recruited and then coached a team to win. plus at the same time built a pathway that continues to this day. As a bonus Thompson wouldn’t have to move to play for StGeorge, he lives in their territory.

Always a Bulldog

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh fark off, get along to training and you will see Thompson giving it everything to get back on the field. He could have been legally negotiating with teams 8 months ago, but he didn’t. Before he was injured and every day since he has had only one thing in mind, he desperately wants to play for us. In case you missed it he’s off contract in 3 months and his manager (Mario Tartak) would be very derelict in his duty if he didn’t explore all options for his player.

What off contract player wouldn’t want to talk to Flanagan, a premiership winning coach who recruited and then coached a team to win. plus at the same time built a pathway that continues to this day. As a bonus Thompson wouldn’t have to move to play for StGeorge, he lives in their territory.

Always a Bulldog
100 %

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
The club website still has Terry Lamb as injured
Hi D0GMATIC.

The website is technically correct - I have chatted to Baa a few times over the years and he said among other things, the cartilage in his knees has worn down.

So it's hard for him to walk freely, let alone train.

However, your point is well made and taken. There is a slight issue with currency of information on the Club website!

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watch the game last night, is the fox injured, after a tackle he put his hand up to come off, looked like he was in pain.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watch the game last night, is the fox injured, after a tackle he put his hand up to come off, looked like he was in pain.
I thought so too man. I think he did go off, because AKP moved to the left and Hammer went to fb, but if it was the same time as I’m talking about, he looked fine when he came back at 3 quarter time and did those 2 good potentially trysaving tackles. Forced Gagai to knock on. I think he played out the game after that didn’t he?