Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is the current injury crises worse than 05

Basically I'm looking for figures to compare

G

Gay Baker

Well GB hunny it would involve a complex stochastic model whereby we extrapolate the injuries of 2005 and then run that through with those from this year and then compute those with matching injuries from matching eras and sides and then build in a control factor using various probabilities such as injury severity and length of time off and relative position on the ladder and squad strength.

Do you want me to run those through after we play our chess game t'row GB?

By the way come over trow beforehand I want to show you this really cool model ship I constructed from toothpicks and elastics. You'll be really proud of me...

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

Yes and what is worse we seemed to have more players of first grade standard in 2005.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was 35 players for the whole of 2005
Its already at 35 players this year.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Well GB hunny it would involve a complex stochastic model whereby we extrapolate the injuries of 2005 and then run that through with those from this year and then compute those with matching injuries from matching eras and sides and then build in a control factor using various probabilities such as injury severity and length of time off and relative position on the ladder and squad strength.

By the way come over trow beforehand I want to show you this really cool model ship I constructed from toothpicks and elastics. You'll be really proud of me...
let me guess... you watch numb3rs?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

ROFL! Are you retarted?

K

kennyy

If Hazem wasnt there we wouldnt have as many injuries, its all hazems fault

ahmed23q

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
deffinately worse but considering only tonga and tsolous out for season
wats the talk on patten, will he return against raiders

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we doing any better than 2005 at this stage? Winning wise and for and against?

Status
Not open for further replies.