News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You started it Karen, now fuck off you clown.

Keep sucking off your ESL dud husband. How about proving to us he is nrl standard instead of being a bitch...
Dont you fucken start backpedaling karnt

I said King and Thommo are our best nrl quality props, and you decided to butt in and say Thommo aint NRL quality

Cop it on the chin princess and keep your sucking to a minimum

Because he has been injured, he is a bitch? You are definitely special

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dont you fucken start backpedaling karnt

I said King and Thommo are our best nrl quality props, and you decided to butt in and say Thommo aint NRL quality

Cop it on the chin princess and keep your sucking to a minimum

Because he has been injured, he is a bitch? You are definitely special
Listen here you slow fuck, you got sand in your vagina over a simple comment that he isn't nrl quality. Instead of proving me wrong, you crapped on about bullshit.

So either debate or shut the fuck up and let adults talk. People have different opinions than you, especially your shit takes on players. It's a forum dickhead, not your Karen safe space where you cry if it's not an echo chamber.

You fucking thick twat.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still in the Thompson fan club.
Do I think he's gone, sadly yes... But I do hope he stays for a lower deal, even if it's only 1 year.

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Listen here you slow fuck, you got sand in your vagina over a simple comment that he isn't nrl quality. Instead of proving me on, you crapped on about bullshit.

So either debate or shut the fuck up and let adults talk. People have different opinions than you, especially your shit takes on players. It's a forum dickhead, not your Karen safe space where you cry if it's not an echo chamber.

You fucking thick twat.
Noone gives a shit about your opinions other than your puppy crew

You have been at it for years, mouthing off like a hard karnt, degrading players who drone the blue and white, my under 8's would finish these karnts off, yadda, yadda, yadda

Do everyone a favour, jump into the cold ocean head first and shut the fuck up you little mouse

suck-my-balls-two-times.gif

• Love
Reactions: Sue

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Noone gives a shit about your opinions other than your puppy crew

You have been at it for years, mouthing off like a hard karnt, degrading players who drone the blue and white, my under 8's would finish these karnts off, yadda, yadda, yadda

Do everyone a favour, jump into the cold ocean head first and shut the fuck up you little mouse

View attachment 71909
Keep deflecting you stupid piece of shit....memes won't replace your lack of knowledge. Keep simping over mediocre players.