News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Says the bitch with the sandy vagina over a "Thommo isn't nrl quality" comment...

Fuck you're pathetic. Your stupidity isn't even funny, it's just sad.
You sad little mistaken boy

You make Davey Holland look like a genius you putrid jackass

Last edited:
Reactions: Sue

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing the team all got together for an honesty and bonding session this week.

Reading some of these comments, I’m feeling the kennel could use some of that as well as I’m picking up quite a lot of tension ..

Maybe some of you blokes might want to organise a similar get together and talk a few things out?

Just saying ‍♂

Image1684558713.557594.jpg

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m hearing the team all got together for an honesty and bonding session this week.

Reading some of these comments, I’m feeling the kennel could use some of that as well as I’m picking up quite a lot of tension ..

Maybe some of you blokes might want to organise a similar get together and talk a few things out?

Just saying ‍♂

View attachment 71953
Some posters here

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who are you and why should I give a fuck what you think?

These are "men" making 6 figures playing a professional sport, they arent kids playing in an U6s comp where everyone's a winner.

I back players who actually play, it's the shit attitude like yours by supporting and rewarding everyone with a participation award which got us and kept us at the bottom of the ladder for 7 years.

Stop acting like a SJW bitch and grow a pair.... it would do you a world of good.
You were backing Thompson since day one man. The nerve to have a go at you/us fans because we don't see the value in “the world’s best prop”. Can't wait till we see the back of him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally think he's NRL quality. He has a pretty decent season in 2021.

Poor value for money though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

JFH 22 games. averaged 152 metres per game. 39 tackle breaks. 32 off loads. 1300 PCM 705 tackles 44 missed. 3 tries

Luke played 15 games. Averaged 141 metres per game. 36 tackle breaks 13 off loads. 851 PCM. 520 tackles 29 missed.

He's no where near as good but it's pretty clear he is up to NRL standard.

He just doesn't play.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is okay bro. Let’s not pretend he is anything special. Has yet to even dominate a game in the NRL. Injury prone and suspended all the time. There are many props better than him. He is not shit, just not the right build for a quality NRL prop.
@xreedmatic ypu got some words to go with your laugh lol fck Thommo the over rated ****

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at this prima donna bitch having a whinge and checking the status of what emojis have been left on his posts
Hahahaha you’re right that is some bitch shit!! lol Good win by the dogs uce

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

JFH 22 games. averaged 152 metres per game. 39 tackle breaks. 32 off loads. 1300 PCM 705 tackles 44 missed. 3 tries

Luke played 15 games. Averaged 141 metres per game. 36 tackle breaks 13 off loads. 851 PCM. 520 tackles 29 missed.

He's no where near as good but it's pretty clear he is up to NRL standard.

He just doesn't play.
The issue with Thompson is his price tag. For the price we are paying we need him to be in the elite class of NRL forwards. He hasn’t produced at that level yet so not sure we can justify re-signing him at the rumoured $800k a season. His contract negotiations will be interesting but I assume he’ll go to the highest bidder

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to point out Thompson being in the team isnt one of the reasons why we are suffering, it’s Thommos ABSENCE that had led to us suffering.
Once he’s back the team will lift.