Votes: 25 28.7%

• Total voters

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We will no doubt debate a lot of this over the coming months but feel free to vote in the poll. I’ve made it anonymous in case anyone is worried about being unfairly called a racist etc by screeching lefties

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh shit..I meant to vote yes..accidentally voted no

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I vote Yes just because I know how many times they've messed up dealing with Aboriginal communities. I think the voice to parliament will be a handy advisory, and it may give Aboriginal communites more trust in the government.

But I also don't think it's the most important issue right now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm with the Aboriginals, since I can sympathise with them being Assyrian and how my people have been treated by the Middle East for thousands of years.

I changed my vote to not enough detail. Cant trust the ***** in government.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm with the Aboriginals, since I can sympathise with them being Assyrian and how my people have been treated by the Middle East for thousands of years.
The issue is there’s no detail how the government will actually help any indigenous people. It sounds like a cash grab.

The government already removed the cashless welfare card and alcohol bans because they were apparently racist policy which has resulted in places like Alice Springs turning into war zones

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If you have been to Wilcannia lately you would say the government doesn’t really give a toss but also some educated indigenous woman speaking for people that are dealing with massive hardship that they don’t understand (maybe that’s the wrong way to put it)I get if I was in the situation I would say get fuuuucked.

I still voted yes but I get the complexities.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I voted yes because I'm a screeching lefty and anyone who votes no is a racist, baby!
What if they are indigenous themselves?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The issue is there’s no detail how the government will actually help any indigenous people. It sounds like a cash grab.

The government already removed the cashless welfare card and alcohol bans because they were apparently racist policy which has resulted in places like Alice Springs turning into war zones
You know me I don't trust any polly on either side. So more than likely it is a cash grab. I just feel sorry for the Aboriginal people that will get fucked around.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know me I don't trust any polly on either side. So more than likely it is a cash grab. I just feel sorry for the Aboriginal people that will get fucked around.
Me too bro. We know how it works, the people that need it won’t see any of the money anyway. It’s sad

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Time for an Indigenous voice..because what is happening now is not working. That’s why I voted yes..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Albanese blamed Morrison for letting the alcohol ban lapse in July 2022. Albanese became PM in May 2022!! Oops hahaha. Even if Morrison had let it lapse why did Albo take 8 months to partially re-instate it? He’s been too busy overseas

For those who didn’t hear. He has just banned alcohol sales on Monday and Tuesdays. Isn’t that the most ridiculous thing you have heard? haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Time for an Indigenous voice..because what is happening now is working. That’s why I voted yes..
The cashless welfare card and alcohol bans made a massive difference though mate. Albo said they were racist and lifted them. Now he is caving and backflipping like DCE