Indigenous Jersey

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You take being a dick head to a new level. Fancy someone with a head like yours "Nasheed" being not only insensitive to others but also arrogant as you are LOL
You love ending your msgs with LOL always.

mil just saying I don't get it. We have the aboriginal pre season game and an aboriginal round but why? There's no aboriginal sponsorship dollar.

The bulldogs have more Islamic fans than aboriginal and not once have I heard "شهد أن محمدًا رسولُ الله
أشهد أن محمدًا رسولُ الله
حيَّ على الصلاة" on the speakers pre game or has a jersey or anything of the like.

Last edited:

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

mil just saying I don't get it. We have the aboriginal pre season game and an aboriginal land but why? There's no aboriginal sponsorship dollar.

The bulldogs have more Islamic fans than aboriginal and not once have I heard "شهد أن محمدًا رسولُ الله
حيَّ على الصلاة" on the speakers pre game or has a jersey or anything of the like.
Your not normal lol ‍♂

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

mil just saying I don't get it. We have the aboriginal pre season game and an aboriginal round but why? There's no aboriginal sponsorship dollar.

Your'e only here to stir shit bro and i can totally understand why so many posters have you on block.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen the jersey. I like it. Definitely better then previous years!
Predominantly white with any pattern always looks bad, don’t know why we keep persisting with it

Majority blue with white indigenous pattern just looks better