Indigenous Jersey

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything designed by Classic is always cheap and nasty. I’m sure the indigenous art is cool but the way Classic makes and designs stuff ruins it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F### you’ll never please the Kennel...

It’s a jumper, it’s themed in honour of our Indigenous history, that’s the point... it’s not supposed to be a fashionable statement

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
F### you’ll never please the Kennel...

It’s a jumper, it’s themed in honour of our Indigenous history, that’s the point... it’s not supposed to be a fashionable statement
I think we all understand what it is honouring, but that doesn't mean we can't think it does not look aesthetically pleasing (it looks like shit).

Plenty of other teams nail the design on these alternate jerseys, we just always seem to fail. Every single 9's jersey has been atrocious for example.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea not digging it.!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seen the jersey. I like it. Definitely better then previous years!
Looks good they really should have ditched the Sydney tools logo or moved it though

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to Bulldog mascot bigger and looking meaner.. Looks like a neutered dog much like how we are playing..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do we have this? I don't get it.

Isn't it smarter to get a sub continental themed jersey? Much more men of this descent in the east states than aborigines and they don't have a specific loyalty to a club yet.

I genuinely don't understand it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Isn't it smarter to get a sub continental themed jersey? Much more men of this descent in the east states than aborigines and they don't have a specific loyalty to a club yet.

Because this is aboriginal land...

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s terrible what’s with the flowers looks like a tranny pride shirt not an indigenous one

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You take being a dick head to a new level. Fancy someone with a head like yours "Nasheed" being not only insensitive to others but also arrogant as you are LOL