News Indiandog handed a lengthy sentence by Kennel Court of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Statement from my client:

I have no response other than I am not coming back cos if I get picked on again as last time and mods delete my responses and not the ones bait posting me and calling me out then I will unleash on the mods .... again.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I have no response other than I am not coming back cos if I get picked on again as last time and mods delete my responses and not the ones bait posting me and calling me out then I will unleash on the mods .... again.
No good has come out of any of this.
The kennel has lost a long term active member out of a shit conversation that got out of hand.

People get heated from time to time shit gets said
Delete the rubbish posts and move on

I cant come to understand how it got so out of hand.

It could happen to any of us at any moment.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kennel has lost a long term active member out of a shit conversation that got out of hand.

We have lost a colorful character

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

It wasn't "a shit conversation that got our of hand", it was constant, continual, and direct user abuse on a widespread scale.

Most users take on board warnings, or apologise, and correct their posting style. Not ID. He wasn't the problem, he wasn't the abusive one, everyone else was.

When someone is stuck in that delusional mindset, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

It got out of hand because in typical ID fashion he had to get the final word in, and couldn't help himself.

Moderators are here to moderate, not cop abuse.

and THAT is exactly the problem we have dealt with. I don't know if the blokes bipolar or has multiple personality disorder, but he just lies, even when the proof is in front of him.

Classic victim blaming "I'm not the problem, someone else is".

There would be a thread about something (lets same Game Day) and it'd play out like this (example):
User: Cogger didn't play that badly today.. will be interesting to see what happens when Lewis is back.
ID: Get Fucked Cogger is Shit.
User: No he's not, he's fine.
ID: Go drink Coggers cum you salty ****.

Mods: ID you are banned for user abuse!
ID: What for I didn't say a thing!!! He was baiting me!
Mods: You told a user to get fucked because he had a differing opinion to you, and them told him to drink Coggers cum and called him a ****.
ID: No I never.. I didn't do anything. That user abused me and you did NOTHING!
Mods: No they didn't.
ID: *no reply*
Mods: Consider this a warning.

That's the sort of situation mods have faced over and over and over again (not just one moderator either - several of us).

When someone can't take on advice, or heed warnings, eventually action needs to be taken. That action was a 24hr ban, then a week.

Upon returning from a ban most normal users just go about their business and correct their behaviour. Not IndianDog. Comes straight back, starts back where he left off, and all us moderators are then cleaning up more threads, and issueing more warnings.

That forced out hand into a months ban, in order to try and correct his behaviour.

Now he could have come back, shut his mouth, heeded the warning, and continued to post and NOT abuse other users. Instead he opted to take a swpie and abuse moderators just doing what they are there to do. That is not tolerated.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't "a shit conversation that got our of hand", it was constant, continual, and direct user abuse on a widespread scale.

Most users take on board warnings, or apologise, and correct their posting style. Not ID. He wasn't the problem, he wasn't the abusive one, everyone else was.

When someone is stuck in that delusional mindset, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

It got out of hand because in typical ID fashion he had to get the final word in, and couldn't help himself.

and THAT is exactly the problem we have dealt with. I don't know if the blokes bipolar or has multiple personality disorder, but he just lies, even when the proof is in front of him.

There would be a thread about something (lets same Game Day) and it'd play out like this (example):
User: Cogger didn't play that badly today.. will be interesting to see what happens when Lewis is back.

Mods: You told a user to get fucked because he had a differing opinion to you, and them told him to drink Coggers cum and called him a ****.

That's the sort of situation mods have faced over and over and over again (not just one moderator either - several of us).

When someone can't take on advice, or heed warnings, eventually action needs to be taken. That action was a 24hr ban, then a week.

Upon returning from a ban most normal users just go about their business and correct their behaviour. Not IndianDog. Comes straight back, starts back where he left off, and all us moderators are then cleaning up more threads, and issueing more warnings.

That forced out hand into a months ban, in order to try and correct his behaviour.

Now he could have come back, shut his mouth, heeded the warning, and continued to post and NOT abuse other users. Instead he opted to take a swpie and abuse moderators just doing what they are there to do. That is not tolerated.
Mmm interesting read
I don’t know why people get so worked up
As we are here for a common interest

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

You can always tell when a guy from the sub continent is bullshitting you!

How you ask?
Call them out for being a liar, they will continue to feed you the lie and then they will do that head bobble they're known for but it will be out of rythem and almost seem slow motion.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah I get that
But why do people get so worked up over it all,
It’s just words from strangers
The shit fights is what makes the place interesting
Or maybe it’s just me who is strange

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I get that
But why do people get so worked up over it all,
It’s just words from strangers
The shit fights is what makes the place interesting
Or maybe it’s just me who is strange
Yeah I get you...

It's like my wife and I don't fight, because arguing/fighting is just wasting time better spent finding a solution to what started the fight/argument.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

FMD that's funny AF.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Indian dog better be helping to clean this mess up!

Honestly we need to look at euthanising people in nations with high populations and these problems.

I'd name the policy quality over quantity.
It sounds harsh but Asia need to give the rest of us a fighting chance!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Two questions,
How in the hell is this thread still going?
And
Are people seriously that bent out of shape that Indian flog is still banned?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something isn't right about this. The guys been posting for years ,sometimes has unpopular views and gets attacked...

I get it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Something isn't right about this. The guys been posting for years ,sometimes has unpopular views and gets attacked...

I get it
I sometimes have unpopular views.

I got banned here once years ago by @habs

I did something to piss him off can't remember?
It was that bad not only did he ban me but changed my password.

Thank fook msn messenger was alive and well,I was able to negotiate my return.

Status
Not open for further replies.