Indiandog being shopped around

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can also reveal in this exclusive video that @Indiandog has been part of an underground movement in India..investigating whether there is truly life ‘out there’.. A personal journey of discovery and faith..

Names have been changed to protect the innocent..

Most Indian men believe in UFOs
Underage Fuck Opportunities

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
News that the Kennel has breached its pervert cap has put pressure on the mods to shop Indian dog to another forum
Marquee perverts the Tank and SOH rumoured to be taking up majority of space
I think we should sell him to the Phillo Basketball league

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just came here to say that I love yous all but I still have the " sand in my vegene" so I will be trying to my best to wash it all off , till then it is adios amigos.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just came here to say that I love yous all but I still have the " sand in my vegene" so I will be trying to my best to wash it all off , till then it is adios amigos.
Fuck I missed you. Don't leave again **** or I'll call your supervisor at your call centre lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I missed you. Don't leave again **** or I'll call your supervisor at your call centre lol
You'll be fucked if he is the supervisor at the call centre! He won't be firing himself.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indiandog is taking some timeout to explore his sexuality and will return in his own time

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did you do?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What did you do?
All started with him constantly referring to Mbye as Dudbye across literally every thread and post. This was about a fortnight after being warned to knock off abusing other users for differing opinions.

Then went off over Mbye and Woods, abusing several users for conflicting opinions. He was told off over it, and responded by abusing and arguging with several moderators.

He was not banned.

In short: He threw toys out of the pram and is on a self appointed hiatus.

Will probably return in a few days when the warning point clears on his account.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn’t believe it is am writing shit about him and an Indian just sat next to me on the bus

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You wouldn’t believe it is am writing shit about him and an Indian just sat next to me on the bus
Lol are they looking at your last post?

I was telling a joke about the red dot on an Indian while I was in line at jamberoo and the people I was telling were looking at me but not laughing , I turn around and there was an Indian family just staring at me oops

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All started with him constantly referring to Mbye as Dudbye across literally every thread and post. This was about a fortnight after being warned to knock off abusing other users for differing opinions.

Then went off over Mbye and Woods, abusing several users for conflicting opinions. He was told off over it, and responded by abusing and arguging with several moderators.

He was not banned.

Will probably return in a few days when the warning point clears on his account.

He was not banned.

Ohh the real indiandog!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you call an Indian man who never complains about the price and just pays what it is?
Make believe.. there's no such thing as an Indian who will pay the rrp.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol are they looking at your last post?

I was telling a joke about the red dot on an Indian while I was in line at jamberoo and the people I was telling were looking at me but not laughing , I turn around and there was an Indian family just staring at me oops
Maybe the picture of the Indian singing was what I was looking at when Gupta sat next to me

Status
Not open for further replies.