Indian Weddings

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never been to one, but they look out of control, if the food and grog run out...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never been to one, but they look out of control, if the food and grog run out...

the only thing out of control after the indian wedding is the indian population.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1 min 11 seconds...

*ponders how many children in India were raped during that time*.

I'm going with 30.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A friend had a wedding in India about a month ago. I was planning to go but had to go to the US for work instead. Didn't help that he invited everyone to the wedding 2 weeks before the wedding.

It ended up going over a week with many events. The main wedding was in a large hall. The bride had 2,000 of her friends and relatives turn up. He had about 6.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A friend had a wedding in India about a month ago. I was planning to go but had to go to the US for work instead. Didn't help that he invited everyone to the wedding 2 weeks before the wedding.

It ended up going over a week with many events. The main wedding was in a large hall. The bride had 2,000 of her friends and relatives turn up. He had about 6.
I think it's fair to say it was 'her' wedding and not 'their' wedding.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I think it's fair to say it was 'her' wedding and not 'their' wedding.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Like no offence but some of the blokes on the floor who have passed out are wearing thongs. Red flag right there.. It's the biggest day in a young couples life where's the respect ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like no offence but some of the blokes on the floor who have passed out are wearing thongs. Red flag right there.. It's the biggest day in a young couples life where's the respect ?
It’s a beach wedding so thongs are ok