Independent Review into Barba Handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barbas missus just declined to speak tothe nrl. What a shame lol
I don't understand, if barba did nothing to her why would she not want to sit down for an interview and help clear her partners name?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand, if barba did nothing to her why would she not want to sit down for an interview and help clear her partners name?
Because she already told bulldogs he did, all she can do is deny and not make any comments

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have "decent" information, that the signature of BB to the Broncos was pretty much signed and delivered, and this weeks revelations have put everything to a halt!!

Thats all i can say on the matter.
Nothing new there. The Broncos have not registered his contract as yet. They will await the outcome of current investigations which will lead nowhere with no official complaint. It's a done deal.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the coward **** that hit his misses will come out smelling like roses where the games best administrator name gets dragged through manure?

Every dog has his day, I hope this dogs day is real soon....

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the coward **** that hit his misses will come out smelling like roses where the games best administrator name gets dragged through manure?

Every dog has his day, I hope this dogs day is real soon....
I hope broncos back out, he would be in limbo and if he wouldn't be able to come crawling back after all that compassionate shit

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because she already told bulldogs he did, all she can do is deny and not make any comments
That's what i'm getting at, i know if my partner was been accused of things towards me and i know she didn't, i would be doing what ever it takes to clear her name.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooooo, when is the NRL gonna put a closure to this. I read it will be over quickly.... Still waiting????????

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They will announce something on Friday to fuk up our preparation

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben didn't assault Ainslie. It was Ben's friend ( an old bulldogs player) that accidentally elbowed her trying to break up their argument.

Which by the way was about her wanting to go to Brisbane and he wanted to stay here.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben didn't assault Ainslie. It was Ben's friend ( an old bulldogs player) that accidentally elbowed her trying to break up their argument.

Which by the way was about her wanting to go to Brisbane and he wanted to stay here.

Where did you get this from? The stories I got from various insiders say nothing like this at all.

Quite the contrary actually.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why they can't just come out and say it. It was told to me by someone who's in the circle (ebc)

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I hear from multiple sources his abuse was allegedly an on going thing.

Why would she text her friend saying she needs to "go away for a while" if one of Bens friends did it? Surely they could just come out and say that and the whole thing would go away. Sounds bs.

EBC people's word isn't worth much tbh.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooooo, when is the NRL gonna put a closure to this. I read it will be over quickly.... Still waiting????????
Why bump it? Concentrate on Sunday.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why bump it? Concentrate on Sunday.
Sunday is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away............... need something to entertain me.... :grinning:

also, im always thinking about it, i cant sleep, i have lost 1/2 a kilo, i just want it to go away..... lol lol

In all seriousness, i want this over by today or tomorrow so that it wont affect the players and the fans can concentrate on finals footy ONLY!!!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The 12grand a day lawyer was spotted at a BMW dealership while his wife visited the travel agent

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. The media has forgotten about it. Hopefully stays that way until after we win the GF this year!
Hahahahahaha - as if bumping this thread is going to remind the media..... trust me, those scum bags have not forgotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.