IMAGINE !!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jokes aside this a great opportunity to start turning a corner... A good show against Melbourne leading into a chance to put points on the Cows next week and we have a pulse.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would it make you feel any better if I tell you that the hierarchy of the NRL had admitted to our hierarchy that the game will be good if Canterbury is good ? :grinning:
We’ve always known that. Rugby league is at its greatest when the dogs are doing well. At the heights of Rugby League in Australia in 1994, it’s no coincidence we were minor premiers that year

Last edited:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to dream reality is upsets dont happen no more

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine...
Our forwards averaging between 150 - 200 running meters
Our hooker speeding the play the ball
Our centres defend immaculately
Our fullback catches the ball and runs like the wind
We would beat Melbourne... Am I HALLUCINATING ? :o:worried::|
Imagine all the people............................................

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate that hasn’t happened for a decade

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear you mate. I feel for my 8 year old son, he's growing up thinking that we've always been cellar dwellers.
Every time I tell him the dogs are playing soon and to put it on Fox sports, he always replies back with "what for dad?, we're gonna get smashed anyway"...it is a bit upsetting because when I was his age we had just finished winning our back to back titles in the 80's.
Well at least he's loves them enough to still support them. My almost 8 year old daughter seems to be inching closer to the Sharks from the Bulldogs. Oh well if that happens I will have the last laugh as I won't be taking her to see anyone but the Bulldogs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I take solace in the fact that I have seen the dogs win 5 premierships from the age of 6 until the age of 26.

I have witnessed some of the greatest come backs and come from behind wins from the dogs and there were many of them.

I have taken my place in the crowds among some of the craziest dogs supporters and ended up in different rows hugging people I never even knew after some great wins.

I have witnessed some of the greatest, meanest & ruthless forward packs from the 80's, 90's and early to mid 00's.

On 10 occasions I've enjoyed the build up of GF week because the dogs were playing in the GF.

Only a Broncos supporter may boast more.

Take your time to rebuild doggies, no rush, we'll be back!
Let’s go the fucking doggies

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine the carnage from a kamikaze effort, not worth it but we can still try and keep the score decent with honest effort and put a couple of tries on.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine the carnage from a kamikaze effort, not worth it but we can still try and keep the score decent with honest effort and put a couple of tries on.
If we lose like 24-18 today, I’d be over the moon and know there may be some hope to beat the easier teams.