Imagine being married to this uber bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man what this journalist fails to recognise is..it's not WHAT Sherlock was asking for..it's the WAY she asked for it.. Sheesh.. And I don't know what type of workplace this journalist works in where talking like this is the 'norm'..but if someone spoke to me like that..in such an abrupt, rude and bullying matter..I wouldn't be so polite as what Snook was..
Definitely. And if it was a male host saying that the article would have been about how that host should be sacked for misogyny.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Realist will love this one:

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...aught-that-is-jacketgate-20170115-gtrqti.html

The TLDR version of the article... The writer is basically saying that talking about the incident is misogynistic and is oppressing women.
lol from the article
Jacketgate makes me sick to my stomach. It's insulting, dismantling and derogatory.
Wow !
That author needs a @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN spit roast with a Bad Billy glaze.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna know which evil bastard behind the scenes released this footage. Makes you think that lots of people think she's a bitch and want the world to know.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow so why is a chick who speaks her mind a bitch but a guy who speaks his mind the president of the u.s fucking A?
Trumps a bitch too. President bitch.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warning: nobody post the same thing as dk. :grinning:
Bloody oath.

If you realise you have accidentally posted the same as me, you'd better change it straight away.

I can't have the same post as someone else, it wouldn't be natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.