Imagine being married to this uber bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im on ambers side tbh

if i see 3 women wearing white then it would be very off putting ffs, 2 is ok but 3 is crazy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow so why is a chick who speaks her mind a bitch but a guy who speaks his mind the president of the u.s fucking A?
Ummm this bitch is bitching about a bitch wearing the same shit.
Bitches be bitches.
Did Donald bitch about the other men wearing a similar tie or same colour suit? Lol
Fkn feminists.
Love it how they're trying to heroise the bitch now

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bitches be bitches.
Did Donald bitch about the other men wearing a similar tie or same colour suit? Lol
Fkn feminists.
yes I think he did , he whinges about everything , he had a big sook about meryl Streep .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes I think he did , he whinges about everything , he had a big sook about meryl Streep .
Coz she's a fkn pc feminist, even my great pal Mel Gibson and vince Vaughn wanted to smash her. Not that having a mel Gibson as a great pal will mean anything to many people coz he's too catholic and wayyyyyyyy to anti pc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 45.

You're skating on really thin ice.
Yeah but you aren't irate *grovel* .. you're a lovely woman *grovel* *grovel* and a well respected poster here *grovel* that everyone loves *grovel* *grovel*.

Did that work :D?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bitches be bitches.
Fkn feminists.
Why is Snook a bitch? She didn't do anything except turn up...she was quite diplomatic.. And why would feminists make Amber Sherlock a heroine..she was conforming to having to wear different clothes because it wasn't visually appealing.. A feminist wouldn't give a shit..she'd wear what she wanted..and would expect other women to do the same..don't you think?
As for Donald..ha ha.. have you ever read his Twitter???? Ha ha..he's bitching all the time..ha ha..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is Snook a bitch? She didn't do anything except turn up...she was quite diplomatic.. And why would feminists make Amber Sherlock a heroine..she was conforming to having to wear different clothes because it wasn't visually appealing.. A feminist wouldn't give a shit..she'd wear what she wanted..and would expect other women to do the same..don't you think?
As for Donald..ha ha.. have you ever read his Twitter???? Ha ha..he's bitching all the time..ha ha..
Lolllll sherly is a bitch snook i just referred to her as a female in a derogatory manner

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lolllll sherly is a bitch snook i just referred to her as a female in a derogatory manner
All I can say is..lucky Sherlock don't play for a footy team.. They all wear the same colours!! lol!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
you would still smash her, maybe have to block her mouth at the same time lol
I am trying to figure out if I've ever been more disgusted at something I've ever heard...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol from the article
Jacketgate makes me sick to my stomach. It's insulting, dismantling and derogatory.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Realist will love this one:

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...aught-that-is-jacketgate-20170115-gtrqti.html

The TLDR version of the article... The writer is basically saying that talking about the incident is misogynistic and is oppressing women.
Man what this journalist fails to recognise is..it's not WHAT Sherlock was asking for..it's the WAY she asked for it.. Sheesh.. And I don't know what type of workplace this journalist works in where talking like this is the 'norm'..but if someone spoke to me like that..in such an abrupt, rude and bullying matter..I wouldn't be so polite as what Snook was..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.