Imagine being married to this uber bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
fucking tiprat they dont even look the same i hope someone with worms shits in her ****

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're wearing the same colour as me!

No shit, Sherlock....

Was waiting for this retort the whole damn time.

Let down city!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow so why is a chick who speaks her mind a bitch but a guy who speaks his mind the president of the u.s fucking A?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So whoever looks after the social media for Ch 9 and 9 News is removing comments about this in their facebook page (including any comments about white).

Pretty poor form. Sticking your heads in the sand won't make this go away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turns out it's not the first time this megabitch has caused chaos.

Seems shes quite the diva.

Here's hoping Ch9 do what they need to do, and send the bitch to Centrelink.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How fake was Julies smile when they went on the air?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow so why is a chick who speaks her mind a bitch but a guy who speaks his mind the president of the u.s fucking A?
Trump has been ridiculed and criticised more for his behaviour in the past year than Sherlock will be over her entire lifetime, so that's a bit of a jarring comparison to make. Sure there are people who admire Trump, but most every day people I dpeak to are quite disgusted by him just as they were disgusted by Hillary as a candidate. That's why so few turned out to vote....

In short, Trump can be president because he has money, power and panders to bigots through his words and policies.....but I don't think he is that widely respected or liked and he does regularly come under criticism for the awful things he says.

As far as Sherlock goes, I think the way she carried on was embarrassing and she's obviously stuck up her own bum hole if she talks to colleagues like that tbh.... but I'm sure there are plenty of male presenters who are just as obnoxious and up themselves. Maybe not so worried over clothes. But just as petty over other shit.

Anyeay I get that women are generally more fashion conscious and understand why she was concerned about the similar outfits....but the way she handled it was pretty damn childish and looked really ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.