News 'I'm the Godfather!': Rajab hopes to make the Bulldogs an offer they can't refuse after breakout World Cup campaign

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bahahaha, Flanagoose made it . . . My neighbours bird bath is a chance
Can your neighbour’s birdbath single handedly destroy the knights’ defensive line? Can Rajab, for that matter?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where going to invest in a side and have a inexperienced player cheer our ship
Great to hear he'll be screaming out encouragement to the players from the bench and leading the team song after each win.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How to take on the defensive line without creating skid marks in the Reg Grundies for a start :-).
Lol I remember when there was a similar kennel jizz fest over Wakeham. What happened to Wakehsm? That’s right, he wasn’t up to first grade and I took his spot, baby!

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I remember when there was a similar kennel jizz fest over Wakeham. What happened to Wakehsm? That’s right, he wasn’t up to first grade and I took his spot, baby!
Not me. Was never convinced of Wakeham and not saying Rajib will make it - he may not - just like you :-)

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not me. Was never convinced of Wakeham and not saying Rajib will make it - he may not - just like you :-)
it is confusing that he was playing fullback in flegg, and not 6. They brought up the SG Ball 6 to play 6.
Haywood was Best and Fairest at 7 in flegg, he is a more natural 7 than rajib who is a running 6. Be interesting how they go in NSW cup next year.
i am most looking forward to seeing the progression of Clarke at hooker next year, kid is a freak.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Kyle Flanagan is only still in first grade because of his defence and nothing else ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Kyle Flanagan is only still in first grade because of his defence and nothing else ?
Purely only there because he is the only HB besides Burton that can go 80min...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if we will see

1. Papa
6. KO
7. Rajab
9. Mahoney

Down the track one day...