I'm sorry... how much are those shoes again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That then makes you racist towards whites then if we go by your logic?
no you were racist and i was not racist

if i said this is a problem with white culture and you brought up blacks then i would be racist and you wouldnt

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no you were racist and i was not racist

if i said this is a problem with white culture and you brought up blacks then i would be racist and you wouldnt
But you went all ‘what about whites’ so you essentially were racist in retaliation to your opinion of me being racist. Your opinion is I’m racist, the fact though is that I’m not racist it’s just an observation of black culture in America. I hope this helps in future endeavours

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s got a lot to do with black culture. THey will buy anything for a stupid amount of money and go into debt to just make a rap song about it about how they came from nothing to being waist deep into debt :grinning: and then blame whites for having debt to pay off.
But most people buying them are asians and white people...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s mainly female Asians spending big money on Gucci and lv handbags rather than shoes lol and asian males tend to spend the bank on Rolex
Most of the people that buy street wear such as the shoes in OP are Asian followed second by white people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But you went all ‘what about whites’ so you essentially were racist in retaliation to your opinion of me being racist. Your opinion is I’m racist, the fact though is that I’m not racist it’s just an observation of black culture in America. I hope this helps in future endeavours
you're an idiot as well, my bringing up white expenditure is to show that it is on par with the blacks, aka everyone is the same aka the opposite of racist

and i decide who is racist tbh, so i decided that you are, end of discussion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you're an idiot as well, my bringing up white expenditure is to show that it is on par with the blacks, aka everyone is the same aka the opposite of racist

and i decide who is racist tbh, so i decided that you are, end of discussion
Tbh though you need to know what racism is and what the actual definition is before you have that sort of authority.
No not every race/culture is exactly the same, what sort of global communist dumb **** logic is that.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Tbh though you need to know what racism is and what the actual definition is before you have that sort of authority.
No not every race/culture is exactly the same, what sort of global communist dumb **** logic is that.
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

in this case you said that black people will buy anything for a stupid amount of money and go into debt to make a rap song about it, the racist part is your generalisation or singling it out that its a black thing, take your pick

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was super stoked when I went to Hawaii and bought 3 pairs of Cons that were $25US each.

I wear them. Gasp.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They will be worth a lot in 10 years time, but it's a long time to wait for a simple investment. He should put that money towards something else... like a home loan. I started saving up for my first house when I was in primary school. LOL at a pair of shoes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was super stoked when I went to Hawaii and bought 3 pairs of Cons that were $25US each.

I wear them. Gasp.
I must admit I didn't think Converse made it past the year 2000 - but then I saw a shop at my local Westfield. How much are they to buy here?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit I didn't think Converse made it past the year 2000 - but then I saw a shop at my local Westfield. How much are they to buy here?
I think like $100 - $120 for normal ones. One of the pairs I got is one designed by some guy and I saw them on ebay for $180.

I have only ever owned one pair before this and they were made of like a denim kind of material and I ended up ripping them in half pulling them on one day so I did not have them long... but I tell you what, these ones are some of the comfiest shoes I have ever had. I definitely want more.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think like $100 - $120 for normal ones. One of the pairs I got is one designed by some guy and I saw them on ebay for $180.

I have only ever owned one pair before this and they were made of like a denim kind of material and I ended up ripping them in half pulling them on one day so I did not have them long... but I tell you what, these ones are some of the comfiest shoes I have ever had. I definitely want more.
Well, if you're ever in Brisbane there is a Converse store at Westfield Chermside :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

in this case you said that black people will buy anything for a stupid amount of money and go into debt to make a rap song about it, the racist part is your generalisation or singling it out that its a black thing, take your pick
Very convenient that you left the actual definition out lol.
Here it is

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I do not believe my race in any regard is superior (lebanese). Actually that’s a lie we are the best sales people hence pheonicians were global traders. I guess I am a racist in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.