Opinion Im prepared to give 5 years of my life to have Rona back on a 5 year deal

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched the JNR Kangaroo game today. I think Harper has a real chance of being a good winger.
I just dont think his defence or skills are suitable as a centre.
He’s too young to say his defence or skills aren’t suitable. And that was one game. I was actually impressed with his D when I saw him play this year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remis smith plays exactly like him so we dont need him

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude gets 3x the money playing 1/4 as hard.

To be honest his 1st year was incredible. Very focused and determined and proved a point. Second year he was very distracted. Probably annoyed at the coin he was on and his heart wasn’t in the game.

Not worth it in my opinion. And wing isn’t our “issue”. Ok the whole team is fucked. But I rather spend the money on a fullback a centre a 5/8 a half, a hooker. Then I’d entertain the idea of someone like ado Carr, tupou, Roberts, etc. but at the end of the day if you have a gun halves combo and good fullback you can play a second rower at wing and he’s still be a top try scorer.
Don’t you rate Lewis at 6? That’s cray cray

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the JNR Kangaroo game today. I think Harper has a real chance of being a good winger.
I just dont think his defence or skills are suitable as a centre.
he is a good player but has a little way to go before he will be suitable for FG. Lomax outplayed him today as a centre. He just didn’t get involved much at all. I’m unsure if it was the game plan or not but I expected more from him today TBH. With a full season next year in ISP I think he will be ready in 2020 or at very best mid-late 2019.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hasnt been able to make the wallabies side for a while. There are a few players in front of him there in his position atm. Plus no more have to go to perth excuse. Good time to get him
We are ranked 7 in the world in rugby... Tell him he's dreaming

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remis smith plays exactly like him so we dont need him
Let’s just hope Smith keeps the confidence and form flowing from late this season. A good off season with a settled halves paring and a more solidified and polished combo with Holland and it will be Champaign football on his/Hollands edge in 2019. I’m seriously pumped for it.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s just hope Smith keeps the confidence and form flowing from late this season. A good off season with a settled halves paring and a more solidified and polished combo with Holland and it will be Champaign football on his/Hollands edge in 2019. I’m seriously pumped for it.
Don’t discount Holland’s skills or ability. Not the quickest bloke but has great footwork and a great offload. He played FB and Halfback in Jnrs and coming up through the grades. He knows how to set up his outside man (as he showed this year). Give him an off-season to form a good settled combo with Remis and the halves. 2019 will impress many.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gun left winger! anyone who denies that is lying to themselves. Wasn't fond of him on the right or at centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don’t discount Holland’s skills or ability. Not the quickest bloke but has great footwork and a great offload. He played FB and Halfback in Jnrs and coming up through the grades. He knows how to set up his outside man (as he showed this year). Give him an off-season to form a good settled combo with Remis and the halves. 2019 will impress many.
Hope he continues to improve. Would happily settled for him if we could sign a gun centre in the next couple of years like Cotric