Opinion Im prepared to give 5 years of my life to have Rona back on a 5 year deal

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
bby come home we need you, Grim reaper take my 5 years right now

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s not interested. Loves playing for the wallabies. Piece of cake for him. Maybe a number of years down the track but at the moment it’s definitely a no.

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? I don't get people's fascination with him. First year he was great, second year he was average with us.

I don't follow union at all, good luck to him if he's killing it there.

It's not like he's the only decent winger in the world, we need to unearth new talent like we used to.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasnt been able to make the wallabies side for a while. There are a few players in front of him there in his position atm. Plus no more have to go to perth excuse. Good time to get him

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
For a winger, your life isn't of much value. But in would ask the reaper to take 6 yrs from you and give us Mitchell.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d give my left nut for Cleal to answer his phone for both Munster and Mitchell

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude gets 3x the money playing 1/4 as hard.

To be honest his 1st year was incredible. Very focused and determined and proved a point. Second year he was very distracted. Probably annoyed at the coin he was on and his heart wasn’t in the game.

Not worth it in my opinion. And wing isn’t our “issue”. Ok the whole team is fucked. But I rather spend the money on a fullback a centre a 5/8 a half, a hooker. Then I’d entertain the idea of someone like ado Carr, tupou, Roberts, etc. but at the end of the day if you have a gun halves combo and good fullback you can play a second rower at wing and he’s still be a top try scorer.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
bby come home we need you, Grim reaper take my 5 years right now
Surely 5 years of your life is worth more and u could aim for a better player. I wouldnt give 5 hours of my life for a union player who was deadset average the last year he played for us

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for making this thread, I was fucking drunk last night

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? I don't get people's fascination with him. First year he was great, second year he was average with us.

I don't follow union at all, good luck to him if he's killing it there.

It's not like he's the only decent winger in the world, we need to unearth new talent like we used to.
Exactly! Not only was he average but he looked like he didn't care once he signed for union so he can fucked as far as I'm concerned.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rona was a good player an had a lot of potential an I really liked the guy...

Then like many he walked for his own reasons and that was really the end of it,if he came back then that’s good, but I’m not worried either way. It is what it is.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Having Rona back would be great, but our priority right now should be hooker

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we have Cook and Taupau back while were at it.. how many Kennel testicles will have to.be sacrificed for that

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched the JNR Kangaroo game today. I think Harper has a real chance of being a good winger.
I just dont think his defence or skills are suitable as a centre.