I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, since he doesn't have the players around him to take advantage of his leadership. It's not the leadership that is lacking it's the support of it that we haven't been providing, can't blame the leader if the troupes aren't up to it. There are early signs (Thompson, Cotric, Barrett and Laundys) that that situation will improve next year.

The fact is Foran created 4 try scoring opportunities last week, 2 of the 3 kicks resulted in tries, the other should have but Averillo's lack of experience bombed it. He also made a clean line break that should have resulted in a try but no one was there backing him up.

Go Dogs
I Agree how about last game when he put the kick in for the try he had to yell to the other players to wake them up

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs have a week where they move forward in a lot of ways, the media have to bring them down, it’s all in the past anyone who’s not on board with the dogs can tell their story walking.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs have a week where they move forward in a lot of ways, the media have to bring them down, it’s all in the past anyone who’s not on board with the dogs can tell their story walking.
Exactly how is this even a "new" story? I imagine they'll be bringing up the 2002 salary cap scandal or Coffs Harbour story tomorrow. Why are they rehashng old news - this isn't the fucking history channel

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok i apologise. Foran is the way forward.
Fucking dumb arses.
U all praise barrets attack coaching but still think foran is the key lol. Barret dont want the plodder. Or lewis the plodder.
I know who has no idea lol.
Still plodder mentality even by the fans.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck foz it was game over 5 years ago. Look at where his teams have finished since.
I know who has no idea, most of u will never understsnd rugby league. Makes me laugh

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok i apologise. Foran is the way forward.
Fucking dumb arses.
U all praise barrets attack coaching but still think foran is the key lol. Barret dont want the plodder. Or lewis the plodder.
I know who has no idea lol.
Still plodder mentality even by the fans.
Appreciate the apology mate. Been coming on here for a while waiting for it so it's big of you to finally do it. Know it's not hard, but at the same time it shows great strength to do so. Proud of you!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the same people love barretts and goulds philosophy.
And yez think foran would fit that
We dont want him thank christ.
No more plodding, time to play rugby league people at a gruelling fucking pace.
Otherwise forget it.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
All the same people love barretts and goulds philosophy.
And yez think foran would fit that
We dont want him thank christ.
No more plodding, time to play rugby league people at a gruelling fucking pace.
Otherwise forget it.
Someone's been on the red cordial!

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Obviously, since he doesn't have the players around him to take advantage of his leadership. It's not the leadership that is lacking it's the support of it that we haven't been providing, can't blame the leader if the troupes aren't up to it. There are early signs (Thompson, Cotric, Barrett and Laundys) that that situation will improve next year.

The fact is Foran created 4 try scoring opportunities last week, 2 of the 3 kicks resulted in tries, the other should have but Averillo's lack of experience bombed it. He also made a clean line break that should have resulted in a try but no one was there backing him up.

Go Dogs
This.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly how is this even a "new" story? I imagine they'll be bringing up the 2002 salary cap scandal or Coffs Harbour story tomorrow. Why are they rehashng old news - this isn't the fucking history channel
It's typical Murdoch manipulation by identifying a "baddie" and distorting and sensationalising the newsfeed to further their agenda and increase clicks etc. (See the campaign they have against Dan Andrews currently).

Hopefully another reason that our association with a big local advertiser in Laundy's will help us.