I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But no lets give him half a mill for 4 decent games a year. Fmd

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Apparently the offer is 400k but 100k of it is based on number of games played he isn’t happy with that aspect
I think that deal sounds fair.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Heaps of halfs out there for the poaching. But keep making excuses mate. Been the same bullshit excuse for 3 years why canberra and other clubs found gun halves. Open your eyes.
But ,but maloney said this. If he wants to get paid he will be here in 10 mins cause at the minute he aint.

We have attracted many great halves dufas.
Mortimer
Lamb
Anderson
Hagan
Sherwin
Thurston
Anasta
Kimmorley
Polla mounter
Foran according to u lol
Just to name a couple. Are u fucking 10 yr old or something?
Plenty of great young halves around. One I'm dirty we missed out on was Jayden Sullivan from the Dragons

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that deal sounds fair.
ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL.
The 400 is going on the cap so theres no benefit at all to us dangling the carrot like that, its unneccessarily cruel.

It promotes foran to play soft in the back half of the season as well.

And it implies that foran is doing somerthing wrong or getting injured on purpose which he isnt. He puts his heart into it.

If fitmess is the issue and you want foran to take care of himself its muich better signing him to s modest 2 year deal and only having year two triggered by games played.

otherwise your just unfairly denying him money. for no reason. Will just piss him off

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give him 500k

Without him, we look like a rabble.

No need to lose the only experienced player in the halves right now.

No need to play hard ball, if you want him, pay him 500k, whats the point of buying the cotrics, lafais of the world if our other younger halves cannot produce consistent form on the footy field

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give him 500k

Without him, we look like a rabble.

No need to lose the only experienced player in the halves right now.

No need to play hard ball, if you want him, pay him 500k, whats the point of buying the cotrics, lafais of the world if our other younger halves cannot produce consistent form on the footy field
Yez dont get it. Hes too slow. We look like rabble with him. Hes a plodder, young walters is just like him but younger faster and fitter. And half the price.
The game is a fast game, but our fans want the slowest plodders we can get.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if that's the case maybe we should start looking at some touch footie players that's a fast game too right
Our ceo has this one covered.
Yez dont get it. Hes too slow. We look like rabble with him. Hes a plodder, young walters is just like him but younger faster and fitter. And half the price.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, even Kyle Flanno would be a better option, but who knows who Barrett will land, he seems to be actively looking, fingers crossed..!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Furthermore,would you keep tolman ? Just for arguments sake?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if that's the case maybe we should start looking at some touch footie players that's a fast game too right
Our ceo has this one covered.
No, just people who can accelerate off the mark and play rugby league as well, not asking for much.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to agree with you
Jacko should go to superleague, love the guy, but the other bloke finucane is still killing it.
No way.
Foz
Tols
Jacko as well. There done. There james Graemed to death lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm doubtful that the club would be offering any portion of his contract as an incentive deal for avoiding injury. If he's here and playing you're not going to want him to avoid any risk of injury by playing conservatively. If he stays, I'd want him putting in 100% every game.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think of milford?
He's pretty quick off the mark,good leg speed?
But doesnt play rugby league, now he is a touch footy player, like i said id rather someone with grit like walters, cant get munster or a keary so id look at walters before foz. Burton would be first option.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big wraps on walters, I need to watch him more closely.
But doesnt play rugby league, now he is a touch footy player, like i said id rather someone with grit like walters, cant get munster or a keary so id look at walters before foz. Burton would be first option.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could go hard for this 17 year old kid that's south's are trying to sign.
Apparently from Saturday( his birthday) he can field offers from rival clubs, hence why the bunnies are desperately lined him up to sign a contract on Saturday so they are not done over at the 11th hour...
Give the kid a 5 year deal, and uncle Arthur could give him a couple of shifts at the twin willows..