Im New xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG¬

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey, I had an account on here like 5 years ago, made two posts, tried to log back onto it and apparently I had been spamming and got a lifetime ban (I really didn't spam, idk, anyway) So I thought, while being bored, that I will come back on here today :grinning: So I made a new account. Im Mike. I've been a dogs supporter my whole life. Nothing more important to me then Rugby League (except Australia itself). Veen a season ticket member since 2000 and have gone to every single home game since, and a lot of away games aswell. Ever seen that white magna at the fan days, home matches, etc with Bulldogs Vinyls all over it? That's me dads. So yeh, big dogs fan. Love the forum, and hi!

--roxxyy--

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol heyss...

welcome to kennel land :grinning:

dude that car is famous, always see it in the area :grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
Hey, I had an account on here like 5 years ago, made two posts, tried to log back onto it and apparently I had been spamming and got a lifetime ban (I really didn't spam, idk, anyway) So I thought, while being bored, that I will come back on here today :grinning: So I made a new account. Im Mike. I've been a dogs supporter my whole life. Nothing more important to me then Rugby League (except Australia itself). Veen a season ticket member since 2000 and have gone to every single home game since, and a lot of away games aswell. Ever seen that white magna at the fan days, home matches, etc with Bulldogs Vinyls all over it? That's me dads. So yeh, big dogs fan. Love the forum, and hi!
Yep know the car. Like OMGGGG Welcome champ

Status
Not open for further replies.