News 'I'm my harshest critic': 2019 a career-defining year for Foran

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if Foz can stay injury free, himself, Prince and Hoppa are going to make a really good spine based on yesterday... they looked really slick and very comfortable playing together

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The prince foz combo looking good finally looking like we have the right balance in the halves

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but on the highlights reel it looked like cogger and Foran played a hand in 2 of our tries out there when they were a combo? Hoping Lewis starts the guy has an auora about him yeh i just couldn’t see the prince shying away from a challenge

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A fit, healthy and firing Foran will make any half and fullback look good....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What if Foran at his best is better than Shifty was?
Its possible, interesting year coming up.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An impressive trial, gave the body a good workout and was effective.

Go Dogs

I really hope his body holds up.

Foran and Lewis will take the pressure of each other if both stay fit and healthy.
Don't worry about the forwards, they'll do their job and if our backs get opportinites they'll score...just worry about having fit and healthy halves, it's the key to making the eight.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What if Foran at his best is better than Shifty was?
Its possible, interesting year coming up.
Be good for us, but Shifty is the goat. Halves in the nrl are pussys now not trying to pull off some vintage chip and chase

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For all the talk about keeping Foran fit and healthy, he didn’t look in mint physical condition. Hopefully it was just an optical illusion, but he seemed to be carrying some extra pudding.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Really enjoyed seeing Foz work the blind side with his straight running and passing at the line. He can open up that narrow corridor.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the talk about keeping Foran fit and healthy, he didn’t look in mint physical condition. Hopefully it was just an optical illusion, but he seemed to be carrying some extra pudding.
He looks bigger but I wouldn’t call him fat, check his insta. I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing.. a bit of water and fat is probably providing better cushion for his joints etc. powerlifters look hefty, sometimes to improve leverages but also cause the water helps the joints.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis was all over that trial match. He was involved in literally everything. He is really proving himself to be a competive player and make a name for himself. He just has so much confidence.

Leaving aside forans run with injuries, he was bloody impressive and looked great on the weekend. He looks really determined to prove a point. He still has the speed and even almost made a line break.

Add the two together and we have lots to be excited about in 2019. Go the dogs

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah let’s have a million dollar half that let’s the minimum wage guys take control so he can just do nothing. Astute buying that
Exactly, let Foran plays his natural game.. He killed it sat.. Lewis does control a game well and will have Forans support when needed, the fact is he is cool headed and will get better and better as the season goes on.. The Prince

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Foran and Lewis play all 24 regular season games together than lookout.