Im lost

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just lost my wonderful wife of forty years on 28th i wouldnt wish this pain on anyone , its lucky i have good kids ang grandkids because ive been in a very dark place these days but they havent let me be alone ive got some great friends as well but fuck im just about done with it cant see a future!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just lost my wonderful wife of forty years on 28th i wouldnt wish this pain on anyone , its lucky i have good kids ang grandkids because ive been in a very dark place these days but they havent let me be alone ive got some great friends as well but fuck im just about done with it cant see a future!
You'll get there, take time, the pain will always be there to some degree, but the suffering will reduce and go away. At the moment it is the truth of your love for her.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best wishes and condolences kung fu brother. We love ya mate.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feel you mate. I can't imagine the pain you're going through

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck mate that is devastating… No best wishes can soften your pain in losing your soul mate. But, I am sure she will want you to be the strength and love in person she can no longer physically give your children, grand children and extended loved ones.

Be strong mate, and when fate calls you will be together again. But for now you are her voice and yours.

The 28th is my wife of 38 years birthday, so I hear you.

Peace love and strength to you and your loved ones.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Such tragic news to hear mate!! I have lost a number of immediate family in my short life, but I cant imagine the pain of losing my wife. My sincerest sympathies to you and your wonderful children. Stay strong, you can get through this!!!
Best wishes mate.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that mate.
40 years, wow, you guys had something special. Never discount or forget her memory and the moments you shared.
Now it's time to invest in your kids and grandkids. I hope that seeing your late wife's and yourselves legacy run around the backyard, grow and develop eases the pain in some way.
I wish you all the best mate.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck mate that is devastating… No best wishes can soften your pain in losing your soul mate. But, I am sure she will want you to be the strength and love in person she can no longer physically give your children, grand children and extended loved ones.

Be strong mate, and when fate calls you will be together again. But for now you are her voice and yours.

The 28th is my wife of 38 years birthday, so I hear you.

Peace love and strength to you and your loved ones.
Her birthday is 11th and she was retiring on Tuesday

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gosh, so sad to hear this.. I could write some comforting words, but in the end they are mere words. Im sure that I speak for alI when I say that i know one thing that your Kennel brothers and sisters are always here to listen and support you.. Take it easy mate..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There isn't much anyone can say that will help. Even the best intended words can't erase what you are feeling right now. Just try to surround yourself with loved ones.

I'm really sorry for your loss though.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt you have a lifetime of memories, take comfort in them, wrap them around you.

Here is a nice poem by Henry Scott Holland.

Death is nothing at all.
It does not count.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
Nothing has happened.

Everything remains exactly as it was.
I am I, and you are you,
and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.

Call me by the old familiar name.
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is absolute and unbroken continuity.
What is this death but a negligible accident?

Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just round the corner.

All is well.
Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh mate, I am sorry to hear. I never know what to say with news like this, I wouldn't and can't imagine how you feel.

You don't realise how important someone is until they're a memory.