I'm lost ... where's the toilets ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You're the one responsible for those pictures on social media where all these people aren't wearing pants on trains!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure @Zooperman aka Zee aka Indian Man aka Indiandog should really be in a thread about toilets.

Don't you guys just shit in the gutter over there?
straight to the point mate, don't have time to "beat around the bush"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Any room is a toilet, if you believe it is a toilet. Power of the mind!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
straight to the point mate, don't have time to "beat around the bush"
hahahaha actually when you put it that way, the increased productivity of workers being able to just take a dump under their desk or in the hallway, would probably add up to many many more hours of work a month.

Except if you end up with Bombay Belly!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Who are you?
I'm a bit like herpes ... I'm back from nowhere in a new, slightly altered form.

You're the one responsible for those pictures on social media where all these people aren't wearing pants on trains!
Guilty - Did that for 5 years. Stopped about five years ago when we started going on annual holiday in the same week.

Where is the crusader
Twitter accepts/tolerates/suffers with him these days. He's grown to be 5x the troll compared to when he started out on here ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bit like herpes ... I'm back from nowhere in a new, slightly altered form.

Guilty - Did that for 5 years. Stopped about five years ago when we started going on annual holiday in the same week.

Twitter accepts/tolerates/suffers with him these days. He's grown to be 5x the troll compared to when he started out on here ...
Good ol Sydney No Pants Ride :grinning: ... that was a ... strange.. day one might say shooting for that event :D

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ah nothing like that fateful first day I met him and everyone wanted to kill him for his chants

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to be back in the old stomping ground.
Love what you've done with the place.

Are the toilets still up the hall on the left ?

Long story short : Family, kids, health, work, punting, YouTube, Twitter (and of course the last two years of clusterfuck around the club) have all conspired to relegate me to lurker status on here.

So many questions, but I figure I'll use the next few weeks to slowly re-assimilate to things around here.

Where's my Kennel OG's at ?!?!?!?
toilet, 3rd tree on the right, welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.