Is Ram-Ram bad??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
rami you're just soft tbh.
ffs i went to work stoned on morphine cos i had a 4 day long migraine. you try and deal with people when you're so out of it you don't even know your own birthday lol

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
see im taking Codral too - but its doing jack **** for me! :(
You still feel like ****, but it just clears it up a bit so you can actually work to a degree. I only worked 6 hours when the storms came so it gave me an excuse to **** off home to bed, where my sons could annoy the **** out of me while I'm trying sleep.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You still feel like ****, but it just clears it up a bit so you can actually work to a degree. I only worked 6 hours when the storms came so it gave me an excuse to **** off home to bed, where my sons could annoy the **** out of me while I'm trying sleep.
yeah i guess i couldve been much worse without codral..

Im going to work 2mro even if im not feelinf any better. The boss said i could take 2mro off 2 but i dont think i can handle another day without pay

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suck sh#t Im glad your sick, it makes me all warm and fuzzy, I hope you wake up spittin green and gotta drag your sorry ass to work lol.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Suck sh#t Im glad your sick, it makes me all warm and fuzzy, I hope you wake up spittin green and gotta drag your sorry ass to work lol.
nope he wont... blaqie will be waking up on top of me :love:

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i support you taking the days off but i dont love you hth

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol - thanks bobdog, i love you too :love:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, i think i'm ****ED.
at 4am this morning, i woke up with a migraine that could kill a donkey. so, in the dark, i found my panadol, took a couple and tried to get my last couple of hours of sleep before work this morning.
i've just woken up feeling as though i've been on the piss all night. i've just looked at my pill collection, and it turns out i took 2 VALIUM instead. oh christ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.