I'll tell ya something for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We'll show the Sea Eagles wot it's all about this weekend and then we'll beat the Panthers in a canter.
After a good start and an indifferent response this year , our DOGS are ready, willing and able to take this comp - look out, we are coming to get ya !!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One game at a tym people plzzz
manly will be tough
cant see a margin of more than 4-6pts

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll show the Sea Eagles wot it's all about this weekend and then we'll beat the Panthers in a canter.
After a good start and an indifferent response this year , our DOGS are ready, willing and able to take this comp - look out, we are coming to get ya !!!!
I am with you on this one it's all or nothing. No one expected us to be in the 2nd week of finals footy so there are no expectations which is a real positive for the players.

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think you are right....whoever wins this match will be in the gf......winning it not sure.....as a manly fan I'd only be too happy to play Souths in a gf as I think they will choke big time......too much pressure on them.....didnt want to play you guys as we play the same and well Easts are a pretty good side........

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only way manly will score points is if we let them into our half via penalties their forwards/bench = rubbish, Don't give away pens and our pack will blow them off the park.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way manly will score points is if we let them into our half via penalties their forwards/bench = rubbish, Don't give away pens and our pack will blow them off the park.
Ben cummins ref average penalties against dogs =7 were gonnnne lol

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Like your positivity mate ! Unfortunately , our dogs this year have been very unpredictable this year so most of us on here dont get over confident . But a good solid win over the eagles will bring back that ol' September feeling .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The other way around, we should bounce the Eagles but the Panthers will put up a fight.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The other way around, we should bounce the Eagles but the Panthers will put up a fight.
We have unfinished business with the Panthers. But first things first, destroy woManly.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been 4 months since we put solid back to back performances in. Whilst there is no doubt we can, it has been a while between drinks.
You just get the feeling we will turn up again this week though and I cant wait!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like your positivity mate ! Unfortunately , our dogs this year have been very unpredictable this year so most of us on here dont get over confident . But a good solid win over the eagles will bring back that ol' September feeling .
My confidence is better after the game.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is gold isn't he? Rubbishes Snake's claim they can't win without Watmough.

Were the underDOGS
Flying under the radar.
Young team still developing!

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game will probably indicate to us if we are real deal or pretenders. Just cannot wait for the match. But I have a good feeling about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.