News Ik this ant dogs but roosters billy smith has suffered a acl injury!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Again you are comparing apples to rocks. The NRL allowed the scabs to medically retire Burgess on dubious grounds. But that has not disadvantaged your club with regards to Foran as he was injured in a rep game and the NRL are applying the rules AND reimbursing your club the maximum amount possible under the rule.

Are you saying that if the circumstances appeared where your club could medically retire Foran on dubious grounds that they wouldn't take advantage of that?
Dubious?

He's had 3 serious injuries since signing with us, that's 3 in 2 seasons. He is not medically fit to play in the NRL anymore. Sad yes, but there is nothing dubious about it.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dubious?

He's had 3 serious injuries since signing with us, that's 3 in 2 seasons. He is not medically fit to play in the NRL anymore. Sad yes, but there is nothing dubious about it.
Yes but the rule states to medically retire a player it can't be the reoccurrence of a preexisting injury, that's why Burgess's retirement based on his shoulder injury was dubious. The scabs convinced the NRL his latest shoulder injury had nothing to do with the previous two shoulder reconstructions and that the missing bone was a bacteria infection. I will admit this premise was backed up by medical reports from doctors, but medical reports can be brought from the right doctor for the right price.

So I'll ask you again, if your club could medically retire Foran using the same dubious tactics that the scabs did, would you support it?

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I'll ask you again, if your club could medically retire Foran using the same dubious tactics that the scabs did, would you support it?
It won't happen, my club can't. I can't support something that won't happen ;)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will there be an undisclosed under the table hardship cap exemption given to the roosters??? We all know who runs the NRL don't we Uncle Nick 8-)

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a weak argument. You can justify just about anything on the premise of some supposed future event.
Depends on the likelihood of that event occurring. In the context of this discussion I think it's fairly reasonable that the likelihood of clubs following what other clubs do by taking advantage of loopholes in rules is high.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Will there be an undisclosed under the table hardship cap exemption given to the roosters??? We all know who runs the NRL don't we Uncle Nick 8-)
They’ll bring in a special 1 million dollar compensation figure for any player that did an ACL yesterday

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL will grant Roosters compensation of a mil to replace the kid

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Depends on the likelihood of that event occurring. In the context of this discussion I think it's fairly reasonable that the likelihood of clubs following what other clubs do by taking advantage of loopholes in rules is high.
Unfortunately the likelihood that Toddy and his grotty mates at NRL HQ will allow also-ran clubs to cash in on the same shitty rorts that the "golden child" clubs get is virtually non-existent. The same rules don't apply evenly to every club in this comp, we have seen enough evidence of that to last a fucken lifetime.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
So who is “your club” since it seems obvious you don’t support the Dogs? I’m guessing it’s the mighty rorters right?
Yep. He hates us with a passion.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He hates us with a passion.
Well what the fuck is the useless **** doing on a Bulldogs forum ffs! He can go and get fucked imo mate! Just another trouble maker...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well what the fuck is the useless **** doing on a Bulldogs forum ffs! He can go and get fucked imo mate! Just another trouble maker...
He's just here to troll... he has nothing better to do with his time.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's just here to troll... he has nothing better to do with his time.
Absolute scumbag! It’s bad enough us Dogs fans have different views and sometimes cant see eye to eye and that leads to a few heated arguments here and there but that just comes from being a passionate Dogs supporter! As for the likes of this piece of shit his life must be so boring and worthless that he has to come here and stir the pot amongst us! Desperate little lowlife troll imo.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course the scabs rorted the rule as they convinced the NRL Sam's bung shoulder was the result of some infection and not the two reconstructions it had done to it. And before you ask, yes, that rule will be rorted by every single club in the comp including yours.

I agree if a player is injured during a rep game, regardless of the duration of the injury, the club should have that amount taken off their cap. Do you think that rule won't be rorted as well?
I think you’ll find if Tedesco is injured an a rep game the rule will be updated and the Roosters will get full salary relief

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is “your club” since it seems obvious you don’t support the Dogs? I’m guessing it’s the mighty rorters right?
Well duh, it's in my original post in the "Introduce yourself" forum.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

As long as he contributes to the Souths hate I don't see an issue

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Therefore this is crap news.