If we want positive change, why don't we pay the board?

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
aLOT of psychopaths here showing no ability to love laterally and to feel emotion
Blah, get emotional about Souths. You probably jumped to the dogs when Souths were so shit you wanted a winning feeling in the 90’s with the doggies.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would like to add my nomination for @David holland to be put on as head of recruitment. Just let him have unfettered access to our salary cap to have a crack at any players he deems worthy
Only if @bradyk is head of the salary cap distributions.

We cant have Dave Holland running the cap as well, as there is only 1 qualified person, that being brady, he knows exactly, "what it's going to take" andthere is nothing more than "overs" to resolve all issues

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only if @bradyk is head of the salary cap distributions.

We cant have Dave Holland running the cap as well, as there is only 1 qualified person, that being brady, he knows exactly, "what it's going to take" andthere is nothing more than "overs" to resolve all issues
On the right players 100%. I know you think you're being sarcastic, but it's actually reality. We're going into next year currently the worst team (by expectations) in the competition. No one good will come here unless it's for the money.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but not in this way mate. Not sure if this is a club first but it’s a record I’ll wear: the first director to resign before even attending a meeting :-).
You’d have to go to at least one meeting of that board just for entertainment value alone

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Blah, get emotional about Souths. You probably jumped to the dogs when Souths were so shit you wanted a winning feeling in the 90’s with the doggies.
This **** wouldn’t have even been hatched in the 90’s

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On the right players 100%. I know you think you're being sarcastic, but it's actually reality. We're going into next year currently the worst team (by expectations) in the competition. No one good will come here unless it's for the money.
Im gonna get Arthur Laundy to contact you, and you can throw some numbers his way

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or Barrett as Api did