If we play parra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans will win. they are a very talented and dangerous side. They have been consistent all year, underrated and stay under the radar.

Malla

Reaction score
Titans will win. they are a very talented and dangerous side. They have been consistent all year, underrated and stay under the radar.
Their defence needs work though.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:roflol:

37-0 much??? Did you forget the drubbing we gave you earlier in the year also? Can be done again :grinning:

First get passed the titans, if you do, then we will take care of business like we did in 1998
i wouldn't be getting so cocky champ... we beat them earlier in the year due to them playing haynesy out of position + getting use to Anderson's style of footy.. the more convincing form is our last meeting with them where we were comprehensively outplayed. as for that 37-0 loss to st george... I think everyone agrees that was a brief come down from a 7 game winning streak, not to mention st george coming off a 3 game losing streak. something had to give. They turned that loss around in emphatic fashion on sunday.

Saying that, i think we are an excellent chance of beating them. They have been playing sudden death footy for the last two months and that has to take its toll on them mentally and physically (although there are no indications of this as yet). I think they could run out of gas by the time they play us (and they will play us cos they will absolutely towel the titans right up imo). We'll be fresh, we know how to grind out a win and hopefully that will be the difference. But on pure form and man-on-man match-ups... they look stronger right now... which is why they are ahead of us in betting.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon keep kicking to Hayne. Shut the their forwards and halves down, thereby putting more pressure on Hayne to produce something special which will probably lead to him failing.
i wouldn;t be kicking anywhere near him. you'd be tempting fate by doing this... the titan's defense is fragile as, he'll brush them if they're not spot on with their kick-chase.

This'll be a towel up... parra will win by 20+ no probs. Their defense was so impressive on sunday. Add to that mortimer guiding them around the park, the genious of hayne, experience up front from hindy and cayless... and this gc mob are staring down the barrel of a ass whoopin.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol cmon parra and st george choke in the same week...this would be sweet

dsb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Let's just give them an 18-2 lead and then start playing with 9 minutes to go!

Canterbury FC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have shown that put under the pressure of a tough must win game you fail!!! You had been given a golden ticket into the finals by Newcastle and now you have a week off,No tough game on the way in to the finals + a week off = Getting your ass handed to you by Parramatta.Beleive me if your playmaker is not 110% fit he is going to be found out.And I know for a fact that our forwards will look for him to run at,No matter how you look at it YOU ARE GONE!!!!!
ill be having fried eel in 2 weeks....

if your lucky ill send you a home delivery portion......

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dont need a game plan against the eels, because they will choke against the Titans which they have NEVER beat

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Dont need a game plan against the eels, because they will choke against the Titans which they have NEVER beat
yeah but i dont think the titans have faced off against parra in this kinda form.

will be a tough one, but eels shouldnt underestimate titans, thats for sure

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels, Titans..... doesn't matter, either one will be a tough game, but the Dogs are better than both.

Titans lost 8 games this year, Eels lost 11....... Dogs lost 6 (5 really), that isn't a fluke. Player for player the dogs have more talent all over the field.

They need to worry more about how you beat the Dogs, and the simple answer to that is we'll make errors and hand it to you or we won't, it isn't up to the opposition.

GOLLYWOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
mortimer is there danger man he has nothing to lose his oozing confidence

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How I think to beat Parramatta:

1.) long distance kicks to Burt. He is aging fast and looks like a baby marshmellow running the ball back, will easily get smashed. Just take Hayne out of the equation.

2.) Target Growth in defence. Either Noddy or Roberts needs to run at the line, force the defence to make the play and wait for Growth to take the bait. He will and a flat pass or grubber behind the line will put Goodwin in the corner. Reddy is solid but he cant take a two on one.

3.) Eastwood has to run at Mortimer all day long.

4.) Patten and Roberts to hang off the likes of Eastwood, Ryan other forwards waiting for the offloads - something they have not done too well lately.

5.) First defender on Moimoi to go for the legs.

6.) Put plenty of pressure on the 5th tackle kick when they are in their own half.

7.) Bomb to their left hand side. Inu can jump, Burt will get owned by Idris.

8.) Watch Mortimer on the left hand ruck try and expose Idris with Inu outside of him. Kimmorley better be 100% otherwise Burt will score a few tries down that passage.

Thats pretty much it.

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
Hey fool, Fek up! The Bulldogs will end up flogging Parra, forwards running at BK, Stagg will just clean em up, Don't really know if Parras pack could last out a game if they get immense pressure put on them by a dominant forward pack. They will probably lose to the Titans.

To the Parramatta clown ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.