If we play parra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Do not think for one second that you will not play the Eels,And when you do we hope you slow the play down as you gave this same effort the last time we played and we SMASHED YOU I am all sure you remember this LOL We are coming to get you and there is nothing that can be done.You may as well start planning mad Monday now,Good luck next year,LMFAO
Confidence. Cockiness.

You've never been able to do it for almost 25 years, what makes you so confident now?

LOL 1998
LOL 2001
LOL 2005

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOL Dealseels is just bitter cos he supports a dud team. Wouldn't you feel that way too? :p

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have shown that put under the pressure of a tough must win game you fail!!! You had been given a golden ticket into the finals by Newcastle and now you have a week off,No tough game on the way in to the finals + a week off = Getting your ass handed to you by Parramatta.Beleive me if your playmaker is not 110% fit he is going to be found out.And I know for a fact that our forwards will look for him to run at,No matter how you look at it YOU ARE GONE!!!!!
if our playmaker is not 110% fit - we'll still whoop your ass. However, if jarrad hayne does as little as pulls a heart string, your team will be beaten by 50 points rather than by 20 points.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have shown that put under the pressure of a tough must win game you fail!!! You had been given a golden ticket into the finals by Newcastle and now you have a week off,No tough game on the way in to the finals + a week off = Getting your ass handed to you by Parramatta.Beleive me if your playmaker is not 110% fit he is going to be found out.And I know for a fact that our forwards will look for him to run at,No matter how you look at it YOU ARE GONE!!!!!
lol when have we shown that under pressure of tough game we've failed? **** you're a retarded bandwagoner where were you when ya team was ****? having a cry in the corner? burning your eels gear?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
look at haynes record vs the dogs. nothing special either :grinning: we will have his measure :grinning:

PeaKer

Origin Rep
Reaction score
Typical parra w@nkers talking themselves up. LOL 98, LOL 01.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol when have we shown that under pressure of tough game we've failed? **** you're a retarded bandwagoner where were you when ya team was ****? having a cry in the corner? burning your eels gear?
Owned!!!! LOL

Typical parra w@nkers talking themselves up. LOL 98, LOL 01.
You forgot 2005 dude. That was even funnier.

They came out Minor Premiers, and that year was the easiest year to win the comp - but they FAILED LOLLLLL

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nah rami 2001 was!! they broke all kinds of records and got the minor premiership like 3 weeks before the year finished. we were a distant 2nd. They were heavy favourites to win the GF, and then Newcastle did a 24-0 in the first half on them LOL!

Jester

Phill
Reaction score
Besides, they're borrowing a Bulldog-in-waiting anyway. Anything great Daniel Mortimer does should count towards the Bulldogs stats too :P

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
nah rami 2001 was!! they broke all kinds of records and got the minor premiership like 3 weeks before the year finished. we were a distant 2nd. They were heavy favourites to win the GF, and then Newcastle did a 24-0 in the first half on them LOL!
Yeah but they did it again in 2005 from what I remember didn't they? LOL

That was funny because us, the Roosters and Panthers were all out of contention.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah but they did it again in 2005 from what I remember didn't they? LOL

That was funny because us, the Roosters and Panthers were all out of contention.
yeah they did, but they just got the minor premiership, although they werent favourites to win it in 2005 LOL! The cowboys were looking the goods that year as thurston fully blitzed that year and won the dally m for the 1st time

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
not kicking to hayne worked for us in round 26 but in week one he screwed us over by following the ball in support everywhere it went. If the bulldogs are to beat the eels their defensive pattern has to be the best it's been all season with no leaks in the line. Not to mention holding onto the ball to complete sets and keep them in their own end and force mistakes with good field position. It will be a cracker of a game though thats for sure

Toyntman

Monstered Him
Reaction score
To defeat Parra, nothing to out of the ordinary needs to be done. Need to have a great line with the kick-chase, play them in their own half, force them into their corners and hold them there. Tackling techiques need to be effective at locking up the ball to prevent their offloads and second phase play. Also, if we back our attack when we have the ball, we could really expose their right side defence in particular. We need to put the torch straight onto them and play an up tempo game, and try our best to contain their forward pack, thats where Hayne gets all of his play fed off. Beating Parramatta is not as difficult as it would seem, I can see a bit of a Bulldogs uproar, Bulldogs by 19, Josh Morris first try scorer and a double. That is if it comes down to it :P

Malla

Reaction score
I reckon keep kicking to Hayne. Shut the their forwards and halves down, thereby putting more pressure on Hayne to produce something special which will probably lead to him failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.