If we don’t recruit any playas

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
If we can’t recruit anyone new, but retain who we have.
What do we do?
How will we field our guys in 2022?

I’m thinking
1 Nick Meaney
2 JAC
3 Allen
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Avo
8 Thompson
9 Kyle Flanagan
10 Josh Jackson (yes, correct)
11 RFM
12 Doorey
13 Waddell
14 JMK
15 Mark Siemsen
16 Atoni
17 Topine

the surprises:
Flanagan- we can get value from him as a hooker if we can’t move him on or pickup a rake. He is a half so should adapt quite easily to hooker. He also has the necwssarY ingredients unique to the hooking role. Crisp passes that are crisper than smiths Crisps.
Defence as secure as as a Trojan Condom and can organise as well as anyone.
We can also use his goalkicking.

Jackson-
Jacko is moving into the middle and handling it well this year. He is also getting more thicc year in and out and with the new rules he hast he body of a prop now. I went him as a Tolman type, and combining with Waddell, should secure our defensive setup. Remember that in this thread we also have not picked up a decent prop elsewhere,

This team if they gel can make the 8. And it’s using what’s already here.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I highly doubt Jack Hetherington and Brent Naden will be playing for Mounties next season.
Shit I forgot hetho. Add him to the bench instead of Atoni.
And is Naden actually better than Schoupp or Allen?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be bottom of the barrel with a team like that hopefully the centre combinations could be Almoti and Naden

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Flanno at hooker no chance doubt he will be here next season by the looks of it we have signed Johnson

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And Flanno at hooker no chance doubt he will be here next season by the looks of it we have signed Johnson
I was having a tug before randomly. Picture of Amy Adam’s in nocturnal animals through a dark filter so she looked Lebbo,
And I had a random thought.
Literally in the middle of it
What if the raiders wanted flanno since they desperately need a half for the rest of the year?

organiser Whilst Wighton runs.

we can co pay the contract

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What do we do?

I’m thinking
1 Nick Meaney
2 JAC
3 Allen
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Avo
8 Thompson
9 Kyle Flanagan
11 RFM
12 Doorey
13 Waddell
14 JMK
15 Mark Siemsen
16 Atoni
17 Topine

the surprises:
Flanagan- we can get value from him as a hooker if we can’t move him on or pickup a rake. He is a half so should adapt quite easily to hooker. He also has the necwssarY ingredients unique to the hooking role. Crisp passes that are crisper than smiths Crisps.

Jackson-
Jacko is moving into the middle and handling it well this year. He is also getting more thicc year in and out and with the new rules he hast he body of a prop now. I went him as a Tolman type, and combining with Waddell, should secure our defensive setup. Remember that in this thread we also have not picked up a decent prop elsewhere,

Nasheed here,
What do we do?

I’m thinking
1 Nick Meaney
2 JAC
3 Allen
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Avo
8 Thompson
9 Kyle Flanagan
11 RFM
12 Doorey
13 Waddell
14 JMK
15 Mark Siemsen
16 Atoni
17 Topine

the surprises:

Jackson-

Good to see someone up all night trying to solve our clubs problems.
Who is this Mark Seimsen anyway, I would probably have Hetherington at prop and JJ at 13 and Waddle playing in the CC.
I doubt that Flanagan would be any better at 9 than JMK or Dietz

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see someone up all night trying to solve our clubs problems.
Who is this Mark Seimsen anyway, I would probably have Hetherington at prop and JJ at 13 and Waddle playing in the CC.
I doubt that Flanagan would be any better at 9 than JMK or Dietz
I often stay up all night solving our issues. Granville is pretty decent as an area til midnight but after then it gets lonely so that’s when a leb can think.
The downside of course is I keep missing the afternoon games (last two weeks) because of y afternoon nap.

my life is sleep~work out~Train for gridiron/nrl~ solve dog issues and talk on the kennel

But hey it beat the old life of ice/kennel/bitches

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What do we do?

I’m thinking
1 Nick Meaney
2 JAC
3 Allen
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Avo
8 Thompson
9 Kyle Flanagan
11 RFM
12 Doorey
13 Waddell
14 JMK
15 Mark Siemsen
16 Atoni
17 Topine

the surprises:

Jackson-

Nasheed....Flanno certainly can pass.....what ive seen of him he is scared to get tackled.......He would get the ball away quickly but would never run himself and sometimes a hooker needs to run...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on SJ announcement.!!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I often stay up all night solving our issues. Granville is pretty decent as an area til midnight but after then it gets lonely so that’s when a leb can think.
The downside of course is I keep missing the afternoon games (last two weeks) because of y afternoon nap.

my life is sleep~work out~Train for gridiron/nrl~ solve dog issues and talk on the kennel

But hey it beat the old life of ice/kennel/bitches
You haven't said who this Mark Seimsen is BTW, never heard the name before.
Shit I forgot hetho. Add him to the bench instead of Atoni.
And is Naden actually better than Schoupp or Allen?
I'm personally not convinced of Naden, hope he is good but I wouldn't surprise if we just bought another Allen.
Also I hope we don't get that discarded Warriors, Sharks half, can't think of his name at present

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan at 9 would be worse than lichaa, and at least he could tackle....