If there is one player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is one player id like to bring to the club it will be waqa blake from Penrith, bloke is just a beast with a lot of speed highly underrated will much rather hoppas cash given to him.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If there is one player id like to bring to the club it will be waqa blake from Penrith, bloke is just a beast with a lot of speed highly underrated will much rather hoppas cash given to him.
Just watching him play now and scored a try from nothing, beat a few lines of defense easily. Agree he would ignite our backline...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i dont rate him very highly tbh, very odd player and very error prone and makes alot of dumb defensive decisions. i guess i prefer an all round type centres. Cotric, Aitken, Scott are more my go.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i dont rate him very highly tbh, very odd player and very error prone and makes alot of dumb defensive decisions. i guess i prefer an all round type centres. Cotric, Aitken, Scott are more my go.
Seriously ? He is an awesome player. Another gr8t game today !

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say error prone there's more upside to him then down side. And Aitken no thanks his taken the mantle of josh dugen most injury prone and gets up clutching at something every hit up or tackle, Scott I haven't seen to much of him, his promising for sure but i won't judge him till the end of year, and cotric I do like him but there is no way in hell sticky will let him go his there next fullback in waiting, reminds me of teddy but not as agile but more powerful and better built haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Every time there's a televised game and someone goes well...we have to get them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should go hard for Joey Manu given he's off contract end of this season.

His fends, speed, and footwork with Monty or BMoz outside him, Jacko or RFM inside him, and Mbye looming around in support, would be amazing!!.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he was willing to play outside of QLD, Ash Taylor... could be the dominant halfback in the game for the next decade

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if people on other forum are going “fark, I’d love to have him” about any of our players ?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Klemmer and Josh Jackson would add to any team IMO... Foran on past, pre-Bulldogs performances maybe... and that would be about it

N

Natboy

We should go hard for Joey Manu given he's off contract end of this season.

His fends, speed, and footwork with Monty or BMoz outside him, Jacko or RFM inside him, and Mbye looming around in support, would be amazing!!.
He’s actually re-signed to the roosters mate. I rate him too

FOX SPORTS
Superstar Latrell Mitchell headlines re-signing of Roosters’ next generation

Roosters star Latrell Mitchell scores a try.

LATRELL Mitchell has re-signed with the Roosters and that’s only the beginning.

The Superstar headlines a host of exciting young guns the club has locked up on long-term contracts.

The impressive retention drive includes fellow emerging talents Joseph Manu and Nat Butcher.

The trio have re-signed with the Tricolours until the end of the 2020 season.

While Butcher and Manu were off-contract this season, Mitchell had another year to run on his contract but such is his potential, the Roosters weren’t willing to risk another club getting their hands on the 20-year-old.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Villainess Kikau
A beast..

Bet fans of other clubs would say the same thing when they watch us play. I wish we have eastwood or tolman or frawley in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.