If T-rex is injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If tony williams is injured, id love to see lachie burr debut this week vs the broncos. He deserves his chance.
Id start with halatau and bring lachlan off the bench.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Harlan should be considered to i think or david minute

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Harlan, David Minute, or Burr would go okay, but my gut feeling is that if TRex is injured, we may well see Tim Browne back (as he can play prop or second row), and is quite mobile for his size.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id love to give young blokes a go, hopefully to inject some enthusiasm into our stuck up squad.
Sila craps all over tafua yet manly persist with tafua knowing its great experience for him and we hise sila coz he has a problem with his hands.
Umm hello did anyone watch yesterdays game we completed 5/12 sets in the second half.
Pathetic.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt anyone will debut. Jackson will most likely start with Taupau or Browne to com in.

But knowing Des, he'll prob name Williams anyway and we weon't find out til Friday who will play.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
I know he's not a second rower but when's Klemmer going to get another run?

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id love to give young blokes a go, hopefully to inject some enthusiasm into our stuck up squad.
Sila craps all over tafua yet manly persist with tafua knowing its great experience for him and we hise sila coz he has a problem with his hands.
Umm hello did anyone watch yesterdays game we completed 5/12 sets in the second half.
Pathetic.
The biggest issue with sila is his tackling style and defence. That game in Auckland he scored 5 but missed three tackles which led to 3 tries and two other bad reads cost 5 tries down his side. He rarely if ever tackles around the legs and tries to grab high often to be easily palmed off.

However what he has you cant teach and what he doesn't have he can learn. I would say keep him back a bit for now. Corey thompson however is another story must be close to debut

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson to start, Browne to come onto the bench.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In my honest opinion and with the way season is panning out i cant see us playing worse with the likes of burr and sila in the team. Im not at the point of writing off the season just yet and will support the side until 5pm sunday afternoon rnd 26 but i cant see us getting close to souths, melb, roosters.
The way the nrl is played today (glorified touch footy) it suits the cheating sides listed above.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Of course it will be Browne & Ive got no real problem with that. I do like Alalaatoa though ...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know he's not a second rower but when's Klemmer going to get another run?
Klemmers knee went in a big way a few weeks ago in NSW Cup.

Of course it will be Browne & Ive got no real problem with that. I do like Alalaatoa though ...
Yeah same here... both would do a decent job.

I'd love to see Browne get the chance to run wider of the ruck. His size and fend could be quite dangerous on the fringe, and he can move rather quickly. He chased down a centre with a 10m start in one game in NSW Cup the other year.

Plus he did nothing to deserve getting dropped.

Taupau still has a case of the dropsies, so I don't think we'll see him back.

For me if TRex is out:

8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Kasiano
11. Halatau
12. Pritchard
13. Eastwood

14. Browne
15. Graham
16. Jackson
17. Finucane

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If T-rex gets injured, the odds on us to win the following week would get a hell of a lot better.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If T-rex gets injured, the odds on us to win the following week would get a hell of a lot better.
hey to me its a blessing the big man is injured sorry but he has done nothink to help us out this year , i hate watching him play he walks around like he does'nt want to be there ? he cant tackle and he runs the ball up like a fairy''.. yarhoooe ! he's not playing ! jackson should be a starting player his friggen awsome his a hard hitting tackler'' and dangerous hitting the ball at speed near the try line , put the big block in the nsw comp meaning t.rex he needs toughning up let the nsw cup boys belt him around a bit , same as inu , leave young lafi on he's young strong and isnt lazy like inu , ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.