If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Reports the Roosters are trying to get special exemption so SBW doesn't have to spend 2 weeks in isolation.

If that happens it 100% confirms and underlines the rort. Thompson didn't get one, the Warriors have had major headaches because of the 2 weeks isolation order.

Can't believe the NRL would be so stupid to approve this, it stinks to high heaven that it is even being asked for.
Would be a laugh if they give him an exemption from isolation and he infects the whole Roosters squad and ol' Unca Nick.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be a laugh if they give him an exemption from isolation and he infects the whole Roosters squad and ol' Unca Nick.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Now that’s what you would call irony, Or Kama lol..!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd be happy to see anyone win the title but the Roosters, I hate typing this but even the eels.

V'landys has tarnished his image by making this deal happen for his mate Nick.
I'm hoping Penrith, Melbourne or Canberra win it tbh

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused (not unusual when it comes to the NRL) they value SBW at $400k for a whole season, hence $150k for what's left of this season. Which coincidentally just happens to be exactly what they freed up by flicking Kepaoa to the Tigers plus the tiny bit of cap space that they had spare. But the real issue here is his contract with the Toronto Wolfpack is $5m per season. Oh, but that's different, really why is it different? Not just a little different but farking 12.5 times different. I know the argument, he was paid more at the Wolfpack because of the publicity he generates for them. Well FMD he's been the lead story on the sports news every night since, with endless video replays, that's a shitload of promotion for the Chooks and their sponsors/advertisers and he hasn't even played a game yet.

The fact is the Wolkpack pay the exact same person $5m a season in a competition nowhere near NRL level and yet the NRL values that exact same person at $400k. Any wonder the other teams are cracking the shits.

Go Dogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
Oh fuck no. He went against everything our club stands for. This year is about us building, and we've shown better form over the last few weeks, so let's look to the future. SBW is the past and won't be there next year when we're better.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm hoping Penrith, Melbourne or Canberra win it tbh
Brother I'd even take Parramatta over the cocks. Even though we won't hear the end of it from them LOL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother I'd even take Parramatta over the cocks. Even though we won't hear the end of it from them LOL.
Na, I'd rather Roosters than Parra, you never find a roosters fan in real life.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy to see anyone win the title but the Roosters, I hate typing this but even the eels.

V'landys has tarnished his image by making this deal happen for his mate Nick.
You sick puppy you....:grinning:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sick of the sight of SBW already and he's only been out of isolation for a few hours. Channel 9 will probably have a 2- hour exclusive showing highlights of Sonny's first post-isolation bog.
Hope this whole sham that is his return is an absolute flop.