If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They lost Cronk & Mitchell off the cap which was around 1.6M. Bought Flanagan 400K & John Morris 250K plus upgrading 4 players worth around 600K.
I’m talking about this season, Cronk and Mitchell were never on the books for 2020, teams have to spend 95% of their cap, so the most they could possibly have had (legitimately) to spare is $490000, pretty good accounting to get Josh Morris and SBW for that

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Money bill no doubt will end up back T the rorters, it’s pathetic and corrupt.!!!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually think this is an odd bit of bad judgement from the Roosters. Sure he’ll bring experience and professionalism but that team is not lacking in any of that. This is sheer arrogance from Politis to bring someone like that into an already stacked squad and will backfire I reckon. Not to mention SBW isn’t the player he was in 2013, I don’t care how hard he trains.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
you obviously don't any kids or a family to take care of. He doesn't owe anything to anyone. Is he greedy for wanting to provide for his family?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They lost Cronk & Mitchell off the cap which was around 1.6M. Bought Flanagan 400K & John Morris 250K plus upgrading 4 players worth around 600K.
The way I see it signing Cronk and Teddy put you over the cap... Now Cronk is gone the club uses his apparent salary as evidence to being under... Biggest con job the league has ever seen imo

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I see it signing Cronk and Teddy put you over the cap... Now Cronk is gone the club uses his apparent salary as evidence to being under... Biggest con job the league has ever seen imo
Even though they let go of 17 players from 2016-2019 ?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though they let go of 17 players from 2016-2019 ?
How can that be used as justification?

As an example if of those 17, 12 of them were backup players on minimal or low coin, you still need to replace those players to make up the minimum 29 squad numbers.

Hence the salary of those let go doesnt magically disappear and get added to a better players salary for re signing.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$bw is a ****, ever since he don't the dirty on our club, and he can go to the cheating rorters and hopefully he gets smashed and injured in the first hit up, don't want him here ever.
Also I don't think his body will hold up anyway, I'm just hoping he's bashed senseless either on field or off lol.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can that be used as justification?

As an example if of those 17, 12 of them were backup players on minimal or low coin, you still need to replace those players to make up the minimum 29 squad numbers.

Hence the salary of those let go doesnt magically disappear and get added to a better players salary for re signing.
they were all first grade players
Pearce Guerra SKD, Ferguson,Matterson, Moa, Evans, Gordon, Latrell, Watson, Nikorima, Liam Knight, Copley, Napa, Momirovski

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
SBW has always been a flog.

Although in fairness to Sonny, he has the intelligence of a peanut, so I’m not sure he’s capable of any particular thought apart from just knowing how to play footy and get contracts.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW has always been a flog.

Although in fairness to Sonny, he has the intelligence of a peanut, so I’m not sure he’s capable of any particular thought apart from just knowing how to play footy and get contracts.
Don’t know many flogs that have won 2 NRL titles, 2 Rugby World cups and at 34 gets a 2 year contract worth 10 million dollars.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I spoke to the SBW when super league gave them the green light to play in Australia.

A few clubs contacted his agent before the news went public. The dogs made no attempt to to say anything. He didn’t say what clubs but when I asked about the dogs he said no. Nick called him direct, pretty hard to sign with another club when you are mates with uncle nick.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce Guerra SKD, Ferguson,Matterson, Moa, Evans, Gordon, Latrell, Watson, Nikorima, Liam Knight, Copley, Napa, Momirovski
Peanuts salary

Guerra
Skd
Watson
Nikorima
Matterson
Moa
Evans
Gordon
Knight
Copley
Momoirovski

If anything you've actually proved my point.

Your club also took the bullshit option of sacking SKD for drugs when in the past they've covered it up.

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pearce was still contracted to the roosters when Cronk and Tedesco were signed, and could have played the year if he had stayed...they had room for both under the cap... apparently... biggest load of shit...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t know many flogs that have won 2 NRL titles, 2 Rugby World cups and at 34 gets a 2 year contract worth 10 million dollars.
I acknowledged his abilities on the field. All I said was he lacks intelligence off the field

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So he’s coming back to the rooster. And said he thinks it’s a challenge and that lights his fire.
What a fucking load of shit. Challenge. Entering a top 3 side. Joke!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reports the Roosters are trying to get special exemption so SBW doesn't have to spend 2 weeks in isolation.

If that happens it 100% confirms and underlines the rort. Thompson didn't get one, the Warriors have had major headaches because of the 2 weeks isolation order.

Can't believe the NRL would be so stupid to approve this, it stinks to high heaven that it is even being asked for.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be happy to see anyone win the title but the Roosters, I hate typing this but even the eels.

V'landys has tarnished his image by making this deal happen for his mate Nick.