If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radley and Verrills are gone for the season and Crichton is out for 2 months.
If they were available the Roosters wouldn’t be chasing him. In any case I’m not convinced SBW will play there and if he does he’s not going to be a factor.
He’s well past his best.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radley and Verrills are gone for the season and Crichton is out for 2 months.
If they were available the Roosters wouldn’t be chasing him. In any case I’m not convinced SBW will play there and if he does he’s not going to be a factor.
He’s well past his best.
He might not add much to the Roosters but he could add something to us even if it's just little things like game prep. When the Rooters won the comp with him I remember several of their players speaking about how he was a role model and taught them how to be professional in game preparation etc.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
It seems strange that you would feel that way about him going to the Chooks right now, and not because of what happened in 2008 followed by returning and winning a premiership in 2013.

2008 is exactly why we shouldn't bother now or ever again. It's not like SBW will move the needle and we rocket into the Top 8. Don't get so worked up lol this year is basically a write-off anyway.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as koder nasser is his manager,I doubt wether,anyone at the bulldogs would entertain the idea of him returning,he stepped on quite a few toes

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems strange that you would feel that way about him going to the Chooks right now, and not because of what happened in 2008 followed by returning and winning a premiership in 2013.

2008 is exactly why we shouldn't bother now or ever again. It's not like SBW will move the needle and we rocket into the Top 8. Don't get so worked up lol this year is basically a write-off anyway.
Of course I was pissed back then but over time I thought about how he was more young and stupid back then and I always held out a bit of hope that one day he may return and try to make some amends for cheap or for free. I thought we were a good chance before he went to the Wolfpack for an offer obviously too good to refuse but now he has a second chance it seems. If he wastes it on the f..king Roosters then I'll be disappointed that we (where he started his whole career) don't mean shit to him obviously.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aubusson praised the Auckland-born forward for revolutionising the club’s culture during his two-year stint at the club in 2013 and 2014.

Williams sparked change by bringing his notepad to training and team meetings.

It’s a tradition that continues at the Roosters today, according to Aubusson.

“We still use some of the stuff he introduced here today in his preparation, his diet and all the things that people take for granted,” he said.

“Having played with Sonny and knowing what he brought to this club, he is special talent and a special guy.

“I think any club that had the opportunity to sign him would be lucky to have him.”

Williams turns 35 in August, but Aubusson has no doubt the New Zealand superstar would handle the NRL’s physicality.

“The way he prepares, he would probably play until he is 40, I reckon,” he said.

“Age is only a number.

“I think the history of what he has done for this club was outstanding.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He doesn't need the money obviously. The Roosters don't need him. Isn't he supposed to be religious and spiritual stuff mean more to him than dollars. Hasn't he admitted he did the wrong thing to the Dogs ? We're in need more than ever. Our players need role models (as far as training, game preparation goes). SBW in his early years was the best forward I'd ever seen. He was probably my favourite player but if he chooses to return to the Roosters now ahead of us when he doesn't need the $$$ and we're in need (especially after being further raped by CHN) then Sonny can fuck off permanently too as far as I'm concerned and I'll never count him as a great player for our club - just another greedy c..t and he can go to hell.
Not sure what the religious/spiritual aspect has to do with it?
The logistics of it simply don't work for us, by the time a deal is done, he does his 14 day isolation and he gets acclimated and match fit the regular season will be all but over. Roosters are the obvious choice for a number of reasons namely they'll be playing finals so instead of jumping through hoops to play 2-3 meaningless games wouldn't you rather play in the finals? Also given that he's familiar with Trent Robinson and the coaching staff as well as a few of the players it won't take him long to work on combinations

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As bullshit as it would be for the Roosters to be able to sign him for so little and for the NRL to approve it, I hope it does happen as $BW is nowhere near the player he once was.

He wasn't doing much at Toronto and I'd love to see the attention whore play like shit and get smashed while playing for the latte sippers.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he .. ffs come back get smashed and used as a battering ram or go win another premiership ? Hmmmmmm

there was also reports POLITIS wants to appoint him on the coaching staff to assist once his career is done over seas. It makes perfect sense to sign with the Roosters.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck off rorters, I'm so sick of their bullshit.
Rules never apply. Salary cap doesn't exist.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would he come to the team coming last? It’s not how he operates. He does things for the rewards and titles

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Sbw lol. Still lol. Fuck the maggot does not deserve and should not deserve to be anywhere mentioned on the kennel forum what so ever. If not everyone is 100% agree on that....no wonder this place is clutching with lyn anderson in charge.
Close this thread. Fuck dollar bill and lets get in front of politis.
If i was making the sandwiches at a bulldog greats funeral. I would walk right up to that piece of shit. Throw his muslim sandwich in the air while i bust his soft chin.
He should be somehow blanked out of anything to do with this place and the clubs. Fuck advertising the fraud any longer.
Now hazem is the person threads should be made about. Im religious to an extent. Dollar bill is just a joke.