Opinion If panthers lose?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the penny’s lose tonight.

Will 3 straight GF appearance for 1 win be as successful as some will claim if the fall to parra tonight? I mean they have had a amazing run so far. But will that be a dynasty claim?

P.s fuck the parra scum hope they fail miserably and won’t see another GF little alone a comp for the next 50 years. Scum of the earth the slimy ****’s.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will 3 straight GF appearance for 1 win be as successful as some will claim if the fall to parra tonight? I mean they have had a amazing run so far. But will that be a dynasty claim?

P.s fuck the parra scum hope they fail miserably and won’t see another GF little alone a comp for the next 50 years. Scum of the earth the slimy ****’s.
We got 0/2! So 1/3 is still something to celebrate. I hate both teams, I cannot fathom the parra scums lifting that trophy.

Panthers all day.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If they lose I will liken them to the 2002, 2003 & 2004 Roosters - 3 straight GFs for 1 win.
But as it's 18 nil at half time, I can't see them losing from here.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they lose I will liken them to the 2002, 2003 & 2004 Roosters - 3 straight GFs for 1 win.
But as it's 18 nil at half time, I can't see them losing from here.
Thank fuck. I hope they get flogged by 50, my hate for panthers comes from a little jealous from how good there side is. And how shit we been as of late. But as someone said earlier I can’t fathom the slimy scum lifting that trophy.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck. I hope they get flogged by 50, my hate for panthers comes from a little jealous from how good there side is. And how shit we been as of late. But as someone said earlier I can’t fathom the slimy scum lifting that trophy.
I hate everyone other than us, but as a gentleman of every sport I played - I always wish the opposition luck before every game.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate everyone other than us, but as a gentleman of every sport I played - I always wish the opposition luck before every game.
I might say good luck, but I'm wishing for the opposite