If I was Barrett

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN I'd be shocked too if he actually bought them because he thought they were good players, wait what? Whose what?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heres how my presser would go.

On behalf of the bulldogs, would like to apologise to Sue. I've been to the Nighties dressing room and made sure he's ok and apologised on behalf of the team. There's no excuse for such a blatant punch to the head, I'm surprised that Corey (actually NFI who did it but I'll just insert random name) wasn't sent off. He should have been. After Graham's outburst about too much ref complaining, here I am saying we weren't punished heavily enough. If the NRL refuses to send off and suspend such bleedingly obvious foul play, we would be happy to take over the reffing job as well. I believe Kyle Floppagan would make a spectacular referee. You only have to see how adverse he is to contact of any sort and how he is an expert of kicking so his own team is offside, his knowledge of the game is impeccable.

I dare to say that if Kyle was reffing this game today - Corey would not only have been sent but arrested for assault. Which would have been a fair outcome to poor Sue who did not deserve such a vicious coward punch. We as a club are ashamed.

So, any questions......
For that tackle he should be turned over to the Taliban.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were Barrett. You would lose games, not change anything and then head up press conferences and say I’m really disappointed in the players and those players who may get suspended - I don’t agree that there was anything in the players actions. A few days later the player gets suspended. Comment : Look at today’s press conference, I had to turn it off after about a minute. It was like groundhog day.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I was baz I would propose to John khoury for keeping him on the job for the hole year for now