If I was Barrett

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Heres how my presser would go.

On behalf of the bulldogs, would like to apologise to Sue. I've been to the Nighties dressing room and made sure he's ok and apologised on behalf of the team. There's no excuse for such a blatant punch to the head, I'm surprised that Corey (actually NFI who did it but I'll just insert random name) wasn't sent off. He should have been. After Graham's outburst about too much ref complaining, here I am saying we weren't punished heavily enough. If the NRL refuses to send off and suspend such bleedingly obvious foul play, we would be happy to take over the reffing job as well. I believe Kyle Floppagan would make a spectacular referee. You only have to see how adverse he is to contact of any sort and how he is an expert of kicking so his own team is offside, his knowledge of the game is impeccable.

I dare to say that if Kyle was reffing this game today - Corey would not only have been sent but arrested for assault. Which would have been a fair outcome to poor Sue who did not deserve such a vicious coward punch. We as a club are ashamed.

So, any questions......

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would look for a new defence coach and resign Lewis. Move on Flanno, Avo and Wakeham Stat.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would just wait until next year and see what happens.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the presser? He looks beyond lost… maybe lost why his team are so incompetent even at the most basic style of play ever. Or lost cause he has no idea how to turn this rabble off team around to win a game.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't watch the presser, but I assume Barrett pulled out all his usual excuses:
"Look, they're still very young mate"
"Refs aren't doing us any favours"
"We've gotta start better"

The Raven

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would admit ive made a mistake in thinking I'm anything more than a assistant coach and advise the club to secure someone more experienced. The end .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't watch the presser, but I assume Barrett pulled out all his usual excuses:
"Look, they're still very young mate"
"Refs aren't doing us any favours"
"We've gotta start better"
Yardage

Reactions: jof