If everyone in the world was rich? What sort of world would it be?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldnt be a good world if everyone was rich would it? No one would want to go to work so where would we spend our money? No one would rent, so who would we all laugh at? No one would buy cheap TVs so I couldn’t say my Samsung TV is better

no one would buy haval jollion suvs because they would buy proper SUV’s.

there would be no cash converters and no cheap restaurants for cheap people.

no cheap retread tyres for P platers, no eBay for people to sell their broken junk..

what sort of world would we be living in if everyone was rich?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
A positive - There would be no crime, if you are already rich you don't need to steal.
A negative - Who would do the work, the mundane but necessary jobs, like drive the garbage trucks.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's isn't enough money in the world, would be like 50k max per person.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
"rich" is a word that is heavily subjective and dependent on perspective and values, etc.
Rich means you’re meant to be a materialistic piece of yuppie crap who sticks your nose up at everyone and believe you’re superior because you drive a European car which is called a taxi in Europe.

Also you’re supposed to dress rich by wearing a tailored suit, mimicking the way poor people used to dress 60 years ago

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The World simply won't run if everyone was rich, because as mentioned there would be a lot of shitty jobs which people wouldn't do, like being a garbo, brick layer on 35 degree days, check-out chicks etc. There needs to be a good balance so the world can run properly.

I do think though they there are more rich people and more poorer people now than ever before, and that's a problem.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The World simply won't run if everyone was rich, because as mentioned there would be a lot of shitty jobs which people wouldn't do, like being a garbo, brick layer on 35 degree days, check-out chicks etc. There needs to be a good balance so the world can run properly.

I do think though they there are more rich people and more poorer people now than ever before, and that's a problem.
If I was getting $268,000 being a garbo I’d do it good fitness. But this thread is absolutely troll so yeah. I’m not even including inflation. No matter I’m never paying $70 million for a house in mount Druitt

Last edited:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Nasheed,

Did you know that Riding roller coasters can help you pass kidney stones

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What kind of world? Well thinking back to my economic days.. A more expensive one..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup, the balance is wrong. It was wrong in France before the revolution, it was wrong in communist Russia, and it is wrong now. For some reason human society can't seem to avoid going to disastrous extremes...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A positive - There would be no crime, if you are already rich you don't need to steal.
A negative - Who would do the work, the mundane but necessary jobs, like drive the garbage trucks.

Always a Bulldog
There still would be crime, probably an increase in white collar crime.

Humans are greedy *****. Enough is never enough.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In important news… Aldi has a tv sale.. a royal rumble at every Aldi store come Saturday. 5 tv’s in stock 50 people to battle it out bare knuckle

would this event happen if everyone was rich?

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You can’t have everyone in the world rich bevause ko one will do the nasty stuff.
Even Israel allow in Arabs to tend to them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You can’t have everyone in the world rich bevause ko one will do the nasty stuff.
Even Israel allow in Arabs to tend to them.
Well the Talmud believing Jews believe us "goyim" are created to serve the Jews...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the Talmud believing Jews believe us "goyim" are created to serve the Jews...
It astound me how a group of filthy rich people can manage to not only fly under the radar and live like kings in the eastern suburbs but simultaneously position themselves as victims with a doctrine we should serve them.
I’m actually envious and admire this achievement.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It astound me how a group of filthy rich people can manage to not only fly under the radar and live like kings in the eastern suburbs but simultaneously position themselves as victims with a doctrine we should serve them.
I have a question for you, can Semites be anti-Semetic?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m not sold on the poor jews