Opinion If CHN wants to go to Canberra we should push for a swap

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A) we get a like for like quality player for him (I’d maybe accept Starling but he certainly isn’t established and could be a risk)

B) the ct rots in reserves - I don’t care, we havent had him all year anyway.

C) he mans up and admits yes it wasn’t illegal however it was immoral enough to jeprodise a sponsorship, so he will put his head down and repay the club teammates and fans.

anything less is an epic FAIL by this club - which is probably the most likely option given their form....
Here is the options for SBW sorry CHN I am a confused man :smiley:
1 Continues his contract and work to improving it, as you said repay the faith
2 Swap with Starling we need him
3 Start looking forward to playing reserve grade
Any unfair result...Management should tender their resignation !!!

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Happy for him to stay home and get paid and never play for us again and not to be allowed to attend training either.
If another club wants him make them pay a transfer fee and make him forfeit his back pay to April

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is mentioned in the paper today by Corey's manager that he will only play for us if Barrett is the coach as he has a close relationship with him so its looking 50-50 at the moment

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me too. I would be a huge fan of some very hard love being handed out to show a position of strength right now. I don't think we have the guys for that though as they're too busy trying to convince everyone that we're the Cleavers family club from 1980's.
The eighties days are long gone
We need to be strong but fair
We need to be equally caring for our players (( Elliott or CHN ))

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn't starling the young short hooker Newcastle let go?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tapine more likely than Horsrburgh (who's not happening). If Starling's the real deal he'd be a good swap.
has followed the Raiders but still follows the Bulldogs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

We aren't getting shit in return.

Just cut him loose.

Rightly or wrongly he will now always be that guy that fucked a school girl to the general public.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to play for us life goes on,get rid of tolman and Napa and buy I hard hitting player

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won’t go if Barrett is named coach

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt his going anywhere.. should just let he and Jacko go one on one and sort shit out.. he'll probably be named along side his captain sporting black eyes and the other a broken nose.. play on.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If its true and CHN wants to leave to Canberra, I think the sensible thing to to do is let him go only if we get a player of his quality in return, I would go for a Tapine ( wont happen) , Corey Horsburgh or Tom Starling !
Keep him..was one of the best players on the field in the all stars game at the start of the year..chn career will be peaking in the next few years.