If anyone wants a good laugh....

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha hilarious! I can imaging every sentence ending with that little noise whistle he does hahaha.

But seriously, how annoying is Fatty and Joey. I never watch Channel 9 except Origin

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naaaahhhhhh, his on the phone with Cleal, asking him why didn't you take the phone calls that could have landed the Bulldogs both Mitchell and Munster!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More proof that he had no heart for the bulldogs but who needs more proof anyway?

Karma's a bitch

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all the above posts re. Des not having his heart in our club like he has shown at Manly.
Guess even professionals carry their petty favorites and prejudices with them where ever they go.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone should have opened a laptop and got some beats going

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sucked in to him and manly wouldn’t have done that if it was us so fuck him and that pie thief cleal and the rest of his merry fuck arounds

DaddyCool

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with all the above posts re. Des not having his heart in our club like he has shown at Manly.
Guess even professionals carry their petty favorites and prejudices with them where ever they go.
You're probably right.
And just how good did Ricky Stuart do at other clubs (disregard roosters - that was handed to him)? He is killing it this year.
This is what I think would be good for the game - a return to tribalism.
No more trying to buy other teams culture or stars... return to your roots & develop your own (including other clubs discards). As your own players develop & remain one club players, that will absorb your salary cap.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hasler ripped our club apart.

I still can't believe the free pass that pretty much every media organisation has given him. Everyone wants to describe him as a super coach this year without even referencing the mess that he left behind at the Bulldogs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Asshole BUT awesome.. he’s loves manly an always did.. had some good years for us and got us too The big stage so gotta give him that. But his was always with manly.

He will have them pumping again as well and they will be a prick of a team to play the next couple of years.

I don’t forgive what he done here. Nor do I like the guy.. but he’s gone!! I’ve moved on. It’s done an dusted. Time to let it go. Holding a grudge ain’t going to help anyone.

Banned
Reaction score
"There's got to be an investigation!"
Sucked in to the fucking gronk, who is finding karma has found it's way home, and not liking it one bit!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Asshole BUT awesome.. he’s loves manly an always did.. had some good years for us and got us too The big stage so gotta give him that. But his was always with manly.

He will have them pumping again as well and they will be a prick of a team to play the next couple of years.

I don’t forgive what he done here. Nor do I like the guy.. but he’s gone!! I’ve moved on. It’s done an dusted. Time to let it go. Holding a grudge ain’t going to help anyone.
it's a fact that he destroyed our club.
Mentioning him in this context is not holding a grudge.
It's like ignoring Hitlers demonic past actions because he found a personal hobby that didn't involve gassing thousands of innocent people to death