ICC Cricket World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Starc has been amazing. And to think ten years ago he thought he was a wicket keeper...

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And to think Warne called him soft a couple of months ago! Warne should sent the rest of the team texts calling them all soft because it has definitely worked.
Really fired starc up didnt he.

Cant believe he was almost out of favour before the worldcup.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Maxwell and Johnson with wickets to give Australia all the momentum at the moment

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Available soon for sale. 1 used bandwagon. Contact New Zealand Cricket Board.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Kiwis were hidden at out out of the real spotlight. MCG and this occasion is too big for them.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it ain't over till its over... but I can imagine some kiwi Fairweather fans already giving up :grinning:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I respect the Aussie Cricket team as they are very good, but boy are they not the ugliest team winning or losing going around. Its like a team full of Luke Kearys lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it ain't over till its over... but I can imagine some kiwi Fairweather fans already giving up :grinning:
Yeah those kiwis cant even name the entire team , lucky If they can name half of them. Lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aussies have won way too many times, time for kiwis to win It for martin crowe.
Growing up as a little tacker, two kiwis were well known to aussies. One was hadlee. Like wally lewis to a new south welshman, I loved to hate him ...

The other was Martin Crowe. Always respected him. He is facing his illness with humility and grace. Champion.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Growing up as a little tacker, two kiwis were well known to aussies. One was hadlee. Like wally lewis to a new south welshman, I loved to hate him ...

The other was Martin Crowe. Always respected him. He is facing his illness with humility and grace. Champion.
Oh... and later Danny Morrison. Poor bloke would have made any side, but had to carry NZ post hadlee.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Brilliant take from Haddin to dismiss Taylor, big wicket for Australia

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Chris cairns was the next besf thing after hadlee and crowe, but unfortunately betting/match fixing ruined his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.