SMH I wonder who

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Coach Kimmorley
Brett Kimmorley’s name has bobbed up in coaching discussions at the Bulldogs – perhaps in an assistant role if Dean Pay is to coach on. A relative of Chris Anderson is also being tossed up for a similar role to Kimmorely’s. The mayhem at Bulldogs board level is threatening to spill into the public. While all the heat has been on Pay, it’s about to transfer on to chair Lynne Anderson.
Ben Anderson.?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fark! the Bulldogs are turning into the boys club!
Im having massive doubts about Lyn Anderson.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking joke

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imagine if it actually happens...
Retards here would find some
Way to praise it as a masterstroke.

Would be seeing us staying right where we are for another decade. Dead last.

Fuck I hope we win today. More likely Reynolds Bj leuila tare us a new asshole and we go nah we to good for them.

Maybe grant shows what we should of paid for.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
So many rumours but non seem to shine aca path
Have read rumours about them angling for Ben Anderson since day 1 of take over.
There was a rumour back than when he become a lower grade coach. I honestly thought he would have been promoted to assistant by now.
Can the board be thrown out by members before elections?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Media are just low on content. 99% chance they are just making it up or just putting a spin on some dumb suggestion from a member when tossing up names...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Funny how Brisbane with 12mill team isn't getting hammered or the Sharks with their super stars can't win if they aren't cheating. They also have forgotten we are in the mess due to super coach des Hasler.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too much talk an mouth running, from all angles.

Our club need to give us something, for years now that's been the problem.. all talk..!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Retards here would find some
Way to praise it as a masterstroke.

Would be seeing us staying right where we are for another decade. Dead last.

Fuck I hope we win today. More likely Reynolds Bj leuila tare us a new asshole and we go nah we to good for them.

Maybe grant shows what we should of paid for.
the cheerleaders would say just wait till 2029 before judging the performance of the board :tearsofjoy:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They probably got it from this place as everyone likes to think Ben Anderson will be our next coach. I think he would have been our coach by now if the board were going along that route.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we used to say
in des we trust

now its

with andersons we stuffed

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have read rumours about them angling for Ben Anderson since day 1 of take over.
At the start I also thought that was their long term strategy having Ben in the senior coaching role at the club.

However I dropped that idea as the team's performance has been so poor that their is no alternative but to bring in an experienced and successful NRL coach.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The successful nepotism days of the past are long gone. The game has changed. It would be a big mistake to return to this solution. Appointing someone merely based on being a relative is primitive sports club management.
Kevin Moore proved to be a better recruiter than a coach, and Ben Anderson has zero first grade experience.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their is far too much BS been spread around the game and our Club in particular, Chris learned his trade in England before SL, and that's why he was given the job by Bullfrog, Kevin More also did an apprenticeship of sorts, and because he was Bullfrogs son was always going to be on a hiding to nothing.
I doubt very much if young Anderson would be given the job without proving himself as a worthy assistant beforehand. Our club is under segue from outside and needs to stay united, all the ridiculous rumours will only be harmful.