Opinion I was one who also wanted him at the dogs.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee wizz anyone watch the warriors manly game? Also been watching most of not all games he played in this year. Shaun Johnson is absolutely garbage what the hell happen to this guy man. Thought he would’ve been great for Burton this year but my god he has been absolutely trash.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagan was tearing him a new one like he was his coach in commentary.
Wait, did I say coach..?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Shaun Johnson say he was 99% on signing with the Bulldogs, until Phil Gould rang him up and convinced him to come to the Warriors? Every Bulldog Fan was mad at the time because 3 days later Phil Gould signed with the Bulldogs. Am i correct ot wrong?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've always thought Johnson was fairly overrated. I'm not saying he didn't have skill. His running game at times has been great. But I think that's pretty much his main strength. Aside from a couple of years early in his career, he's not really been among the best halves for years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanted SJ also, and can happily say I am glad it didn’t happen…

however we all know I want Walsh. And that I will stand by without being disappointed in saying so !!! :hearteyes:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He used to have blinding pace and an incredible step.

Unfortunately age takes both those things away and he is being shown up now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee wizz anyone watch the warriors manly game? Also been watching most of not all games he played in this year. Shaun Johnson is absolutely garbage what the hell happen to this guy man. Thought he would’ve been great for Burton this year but my god he has been absolutely trash.
giphy.gif

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Johnson’s problem is that doesn’t get to play Canberra every week…… he usually puts on a five star display

dude is past it unfortunately for him