News 'I want to keep coaching here': Why Pay believes he's the man for Dogs job

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course he wants to keep coaching here. What other club in their right mind would employ him to be in charge?

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can this cock sucking mother fucker Pay just fuck of already. No one wants you to keep coaching at Canterbury you loser
Your an idiot. You can dislike where our club is at, but personal tirades like this are totally out of line, and IMO make you look like a total douche bag.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Your an idiot. You can dislike where our club is at, but personal tirades like this are totally out of line, and IMO make you look like a total douche bag.
I am finding it hard to feel for a bloke who weekly makes shit choices and costly selection errors all the time. I couldn't care less how feels why should I ahahah

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am finding it hard to feel for a bloke who weekly makes shit choices and costly selection errors all the time. I couldn't care less how feels why should I ahahah
Its just a simple thing called respect. We are all passed that we are losing and the club is in a hole, but saying shit like you did is just totally out of line.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute nothing article . What’s he meant to say ???
Pros and Cons of Pay

Pros

Does seem to get the boys up for a game and has a good relationship with them
I really can't think of anyone else

Cons

Takes him 10 rounds to pick the obvious lineup that everyone else sees and has done this the past 3 seasons
Doesn't develop players, players have regressed under him
Is not a master tactician, the game seems to fly by him, i.e. the 6 again rule change, he still hasn't adjusted for it
Interchange use is horrible
Has his favorite players and persists with them when we have better options, hence our better options get frustrated and look to leave the club ASAP
Throws young players in the deep end or screws around with their inclusion in the team and completely demoralizes young players who have potential, e.g. Renouf To'omaga, Wakeham, Averillo, Ogden
Has more often than not recruited duds Britt, Stimson, Meaney, Cogger, attempted Reynolds
Its a really good point you make about him getting the players up to play. They try their arses out each game. There are a fair few teams that dont do that.

I think we lack good assistant coaches to be honest. Do we even know who our attack coach is ??

At the end of the day though you need a coach who gets players to put in but who is also good technically.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if he wants to keep coaching here then I recommend that the team starts winning games

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can see this board re-signing Pay only due to the fact that they don't want to get any negative publicity from the media who are all pro Pay.....

So soft!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this cock sucking mother fucker Pay just fuck of already. No one wants you to keep coaching at Canterbury you loser
Yes cause you’re a hectic **** and probably could do a better job? You probably were reserve back up bench winger for division 6 For the wooden spoon Team all stars

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Yes cause you’re a hectic c*** and probably could do a better job? You probably were reserve back up bench winger for division 6 For the wooden spoon Team all stars
I am exactly like you my friend. Someone who was never good enough to play the top grade but makes comments and statements about all things rugby league as if we all could do better hahaah blow me you pussy

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes cause you’re a hectic c*** and probably could do a better job? You probably were reserve back up bench winger for division 6 For the wooden spoon Team all stars
Tbh we could all do a better job

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Board must be pushing the pro Pay propaganda out into public domain to prepare us all for the imminent extension announcement......how very fxxxing sad

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Board must be pushing the pro Pay propaganda out into public domain to prepare us all for the imminent extension announcement......how very fxxxing sad
We owe him nothing, he was a dib appointment, the very fact he is still here is unbelievable

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
“Run hard tackle hard” that’s all we really need know about deans coaching
I really don”t understand how he can look himself in the mirror and say that we are improving. If he really cared about the best interest of the club he’d stand down

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“Run hard tackle hard” that’s all we really need know about deans coaching
I really don”t understand how he can look himself in the mirror and say that we are improving. If he really cared about the best interest of the club he’d stand down
I reckon 1 read of the kennel and he probably would stand down lol, someone send him a link

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see this board re-signing Pay only due to the fact that they don't want to get any negative publicity from the media who are all pro Pay.....

So soft!!!
Why are they pro pay there just death riding us
For fun

Mark geyer has said same shit blasted our management but then goes on how JMK is no hooker and more half 5/8 now .. so is pay still a great coach ? As they all say bunch of bulshit they all are

Looks like no one knows shit but us cause we fucking know